Wildcard Sat. Games

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
lol its like watching the Cowboys offense. The play calling, the receivers, the screens that don’t work, Mariota. So bizarre
LoL and that looked like a Prescott pass!
YA-BABY!,,,o_O

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Titans shouldn't have gone for two on that drive, still what a choke by KC to let them back into the game

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That is the loudest this supposedly rabid KC crowd has been all day and it was on a dead play.

Seriously?

kevm3

Reaction score
yep pretty much a cowboys-esque game. You only need 1 yard on second down and you have a beast of a running back and you toss the ball

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The problem with going for two too soon is you end up chasing that point when you fail. Now a FG beats them.

KC hasn't scored a point this half so it may not matter, but their kicker has been really good.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem with going for two too soon is you end up chasing that point when you fail. Now a FG beats them.

KC hasn't scored a point this half so it may not matter, but their kicker has been really good.

He missed a kick in the first half.

Alexander

Reaction score
why you don't give the ball to henry on 2nd and 1 is beyond me

Cue the "oh yeah, look, it ain't just us" crowd.

Well, yes, it is not. That does not mean you do what the average schlub would do. Try to rise above.

remdak

Reaction score
If they had just kicked both extra points, they would be ahead by 3 now (of course, assuming they made them). I hate going for two before you have to

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He missed a kick in the first half.

You sound like the guy who decided Alex Smith can't pass based on 2 quarters (where they scored 21 points) while ignoring what he did the entire season. :rolleyes:

Actually, he missed in the 3rd quarter. But thanks, Bill.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
If you are sick LeBeau here do you have the guts to attack and blitz Looking for the sack to put them in 2nd or 3rd and long? Or do you play coverage and rush four hoping smith screws up?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You sound like the guy who decided Alex Smith can't pass based on 2 quarters (where they scored 21 points) while ignoring what he did the entire season. :rolleyes:

I was just pointing out he missed a kick in the first half.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Actually, he missed in the 3rd quarter. But thanks, Bill.

Lol is this about my post again?

Again we were talking about Prescott and mariotta.

Alexander

Reaction score
Okay, it has been maybe sixteen years or so that I was defending Jerry's leadership with you.

I was wrong.
Me 1, You 0.

Of course I had the score this way years ago. Glad you finally came to your senses about how important coaching is. :)