Wildcard Sat. Games

Gator88

Reaction score
Some of you guys who think it’s just fashionable to say Dak “can’t” do things should research it first. Coaching, scheme, receivers, or his own poor execution, Dak was not good this year. But ...
  • He first fascinated fans in 2016 preseason when he kept coming into games throwing perfect deep passes, hitting guys in stride.
  • 2016 season he was rated the #9 deep thrower in air yards (no yak allowed), just ahead of Russell Wilson.
  • Dak’s arm strength is sufficient. Again, research it. He showed last year that he can make all the throws, including the deep out. He was one of the more accurate passers last year.
You aren’t going to pass for 4500-5000 yards when you have a strong OL and one of the best RBs trying to keep the defense off the field. Dak and the entire team stunk it up for stretches this season. They all need to perform better next year.
At this point I'd take 3,500 yards passing.

bark

Reaction score
Manning kept Wade's pathetic run defense on the sideline....The best medicine for a crappy run defense is to keep it on the sideline. :rolleyes:
Just not true floaty. Manning was a shell of his former self

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
People raving about Goff this season thought he was terrible last year playing behind an inept offensive line.

Dallas' offensive line fell apart the 2nd half of the season and vs Denver and suddenly Dak is a scrub.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
People raving about Goff this season thought he was terrible last year playing behind an inept offensive line.

Dallas' offensive line fell apart the 2nd half of the season and vs Denver and suddenly Dak is a scrub.
The Rams offensive coaching staff last year under Fisher was probably one of the worst ever assembled.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Me too. I didnt bother to check as I assumed he knew what was talking about and I really havent watched any game since the Seattle game.

Time for a white russian
Ya,I'd just pulled my first double glugger of the day from the 1/2 gallon beam bottle,myself.

bark

Reaction score
If Atlanta keeps running the football they will live to fight next week

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just not true floaty. Manning was a shell of his former self

Peyton was like having as coach on the field. He would audible into a play...and they would run the football. Win the time of possession battle....get a lead...and then let Miller/Ware feast.

Not exactly brain surgery.:rolleyes:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Rams offensive coaching staff last year under Fisher was probably one of the worst ever assembled.

Adding a Pro Bowl LT along with Woods and Kupp helped them quite a bit as well.

Gurley couldn't get out of the backfield last season. It isn't all just coaching, though McVay is very good.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Adding a Pro Bowl LT along with Woods and Kupp helped them quite a bit as well.

Gurley couldn't get out of the backfield last season. It isn't all just coaching, though McVay is very good.
It is a lot of coaching with the Rams though.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If Atlanta keeps running the football they will live to fight next week

They are gonna win the time of possession battle before the 3rd quarter is over. Rams are in trouble if Atlanta gets any points here.:rolleyes: