Wildcard Sat. Games

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I can. Have to go to NY and one of the partners at a big 4 consulting groups (who also lives in LA) invited me.

Ahhh, the big 4. Did my time there in the 90s. Good experience, good perks, but I don't miss it. Too much BS.

Hope you get to go to the game. It's an NFL playoff game, regardless. Enjoy.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Just get rid of the automatic booth review in the last 2 minutes of each half.

The other 56 minutes they only review a coach's challenge, a turnover, or a score.

I never understood why they had the booth reviews to begin with.

I also think they should let coaches challenge as much as they want, as long as the have a time out left. Doesn't take any more time than a normal time out.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
There was no salary cap then and Curvin Richards was a nothing player.

"Do you think I would've cut Troy Aikman? Of course not." - Jimmy Johnson

There is much more to it than that. Jimmy was nuts about that Washington loss two weeks before. Dallas lost because aikman, emmitt and Irvin all had key fumbles in the game. Aikmans in the clutch moment late in the 4th quarter ( today it would be the tuck rule and Dallas would not have lost the ball or the game)

Anyway jimmy went crazy on the plane ride home and worked the team to death before the Atlanta and Chicago games to finish the season.

He was looking to drive home the point about turning the ball over, I believe he even warned Richards to not fumble the ball when he went in.

People never account for the rest of the story when they bring this jimmy stuff up. It all had purpose

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Ahhh, the big 4. Did my time there in the 90s. Good experience, good perks, but I don't miss it. Too much BS.

Hope you get to go to the game. It's an NFL playoff game, regardless. Enjoy.
Thanks. Been pretty good being a client. Dodgers and Kings have been pretty good and the tickets or suites at staples are pretty cool. Was asked to join, but not big on traveling every week

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I never understood why they had the booth reviews to begin with.

I also think they should let coaches challenge as much as they want, as long as the have a time out left. Doesn't take any more time than a normal time out.

I don't mind coaches having "unlimited" challenges IF they keep the rule where if you lose twice you can't challenge anymore. Otherwise, they would abuse it for free time outs.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't mind coaches having "unlimited" challenges IF they keep the rule where if you lose twice you can't challenge anymore. Otherwise, they would abuse it for free time outs.

If you don't have a time out you cant challenge.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Aaron Donald is so good it makes me want to weep sometimes.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Loving the fact the Rams are coming back. Hope to see the Rams break the spirit of those Falcons like they did to us. Dak has not been the same since getting smacked by that defense..... At least we were competitive with the Rams.....

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hands to the face on Ryan...no call vs Rams:rolleyes:

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

bark

Reaction score
How can a team with Aaron Donald and Michael brockers on the d line wind up 30th in the league in rushing yards allowed