Wildcard Sat. Games

Gameover

Reaction score
With no Wentz, I think Atlanta's defense is good enough to get them back to the Bowl

I always felt the Falcons were the only NFC team capable of beating a healthy Philly squad.

That would include the Cowboys w Tony Romo

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That would have been a yellow flag for PI if that was one of our DBs

Indeed, because there's a league wide conspiracy against the Cowboys. That's why we haven't sniffed a Super Bowl in 20+ years. :rolleyes:

mardwin

Reaction score
With no Wentz, I think Atlanta's defense is good enough to get them back to the Bowl

I always felt the Falcons were the only NFC team capable of beating a healthy Philly squad.

That would include the Cowboys w Tony Romo

Doubt they can beat the Vikings or Saints on the road.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
So my only hope is Jacksonville and Vikings? I am in for a rough playoff this year. Anything other than NE, Pitt, or the Eagles..... Tenn has zero chance taking the AFC.....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Deion Jones is a beast. That’s why I want Roquan. A 220lb linebacker with blazing speed is great for today’s game.

I can "picture" the portrait yer' painting,,,, D'OH!:banghead:
@dallasdave 's casing-liner is creeping in from the ethereal plane on me again,,,,o_O

zack

Reaction score
I’m rooting for the best Qb remaining in the NFC. The Saints Have the best chance at beating either the Steelers or Patriots. It’s gonna be one of those representing the AFC in the SB.