Wildcard Sat. Games

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Next year the niners will be In the rams spot. They will win the west and host a playoff game.

Minnesota Atlanta is going to be interesting.

Whoops my mistake. Thought they were going to Minnesota.

I think philly can beat this Atlanta team up front on both sides of the ball.

Gameover

Reaction score
See how that secondary shut us down

They were actually beating our guys to the spots(especially Williams)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
First off, it's not pointless - they are players we could have had, we went another direction. This board talks about it all the time. Moving on...

Zeke came into the season overweight and less than what he was last year - he wasn't that impressive this year. Which is why I think he's bordering on top 5 right now. He certainly didn't look great his final couple games either.

Jaylon Smith supposedly had the talent of a first rounder - a top 10 talent to many. We got him in the second, the round Henry was taken. He's mediocre. You can give all the reasons you like, as of right now, there seems to be more value with what Henry and Ramsey is giving than Zeke and Smith.

We gave up a top 5 pick for a RB and a second round pick for a bum kneed LB - we aren't getting return on investment from either. A top 5 pick shouldn't be showing up camp heavy and slower - bad enough he was gone for 6 games this season.

But you might as well get used to it - because the Ramsey and Elliott discussion will be had for quite some time; especially if Ramsey continues to play the way he has.
*STOP*
While my 'case study' has pointed to a 70.3 % chance of you being an actual DALLAS FAN!
your Lamentations of 'what-if's& never was, consistently consist of 99.3% corn meal grain filler in it's actual substantive casing-liner value,,,o_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well Falcons are going to the Championship game, no way Philly beats them.
Dan Quinn gonna be in the Championship game twice in his 3rd season as a HC

The only explanation I can think of is Mike Smith must have stacked a lot of good days before he left and Dan Quinn was able to re-use those stacks when he got there.