Wildcard Sat. Games

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Mularkey has clearly lost control of the team. Now I kind of understand the thought that he would get fired if they don't win.

That team is basically LeBeau's defense carrying the show and Mularkey's offense can't keep up.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
How the hell did they rule that forward progress? He got hit and immediately fumbled the ball. Guess they need to try and keep this competitive so people will watch.

Alexander

Reaction score
That is crazy. Why wouldn't play be stopped to establish possession?

He let go of the ball before he got to the ground.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
NFL refs are scam artists. That was 100% about making sure the Titans had a shot at points. Atrocious.

No it’s just Jeff tripplette is horrendous.

He really needs to be removed from the league. He is awful.

How he got to work a playoff game is pretty crazy to me.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I just heard Jon Gruden the next coach of the Raiders, an NFL team, talk about making adjustments at halftime. That word is not even in the Cowboys coaches vocabulary but it should be.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m still trying to figure out these refs. Mariotta had his forward progress stopped because he was knocked backwards and fumbled and then Kelce fumbled but was also targete

Glad KC scored

jblaze2004

Reaction score
cover 2 zone gets killed too often. Andy Reid is doing it. Goes to show you what a good offensive scheme can do for a QB. Case and example: Alex Smith.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well 21 - 3 at the half I think that's it for Tennessee Kansas City should win this one I don't think Tennessee is good enough to come back in the second half the interception of Mariota in the early part of the game when they were in scoring position was a killer and then settling for 3 when they needed seven so I think it's game over I'll wait for the ram game

Alexander

Reaction score
cover 2 zone gets killed too often. Andy Reid is doing it. Goes to show you what a good offensive scheme can do for a QB. Case and example: Alex Smith.
Alex Smith, despite what people say about him, is about as smart of a QB there is. He plays within himself.