Wildcard Sat. Games

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Daks career arc is Alex Smith, I would be okay with that.

Smith has much more arm talent. I used to make that comparison but it was lazy and wrong.

The best comparison I can think of for Prescott is Rodney Peete.

I'm talking just football. Peete's actually a good person.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Delanie Walker went on record earlier this week when asked about the offensive struggles and said something to the effect that "sometimes you have to overcome coaching".

It was an interesting comment.

Mainly because I still think a lot of coaches, no matter who they are, and how many times they have failed elsewhere and then got rehired out of nepotism and who they know, lack humility.

It is not about letting lunatics run the asylum either.

I just think the quality of coaching in the NFL has hit its critical mass where all it needs is someone to do something remotely different and it disturbs the peace.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
In what way do they not look like NFL passers?

They look like they are laboring when throwing the ball. Anything over 12 to 15 yards lacks accuracy and seems off with the rhythm of the play.

And in Dak’s case he does not throw nice catchable spirals. He looks like he is throwing a basketball or something to me.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mariota's good at the sandlot plays but other than that he's overrated. I don't get him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They look like they are laboring when throwing the ball. Anything over 12 to 15 yards lacks accuracy and seems off with the rhythm of the play.

And in Dak’s case he does not throw nice catchable spirals. He looks like he is throwing a basketball or something to me.

You've got a good eye for talent, my friend.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Jeff Triplett is still officiating?

He’s made so many tremendously horrible game changing calls over the years :/

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Adoree Jackson putting his stamp all over this game. Unfortunately, in a negative way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

:muttley:

Only two QBs - Stafford and Roethlisberger - had more completions of 40+ yards this season than Alex Smith. Only 8 had more completions of 20+ yards than Alex Smith.

If only he could throw with accuracy beyond 12 yards. :rolleyes:

texbumthelife

Reaction score

Only two QBs - Stafford and Roethlisberger - had more completions of 40+ yards this season than Alex Smith. Only 8 had more completions of 20+ yards than Alex Smith.

Not everyone can be Jay Cutler throwing 50 yard passes, on a rope, from his back foot, to the wrong team.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You've got a good eye for talent, my friend.

Nope.

I wanted Dallas to take Hackenberg in the second round where they took jaylon smith. I thought he had Elway type aibilities with his size and arm strength.

Thought he would be perfect to sit two years behind Romo.

I would be fired after one draft.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Umm we are talking about Prescott and Mariotta.

Not sure why you put Alex Smith in there but enjoy your laughing dog I guess.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Delanie Walker went on record earlier this week when asked about the offensive struggles and said something to the effect that "sometimes you have to overcome coaching".

It was an interesting comment.

Mainly because I still think a lot of coaches, no matter who they are, and how many times they have failed elsewhere and then got rehired out of nepotism and who they know, lack humility.

It is not about letting lunatics run the asylum either.

I just think the quality of coaching in the NFL has hit its critical mass where all it needs is someone to do something remotely different and it disturbs the peace.

Okay, it has been maybe sixteen years or so that I was defending Jerry's leadership with you.

I was wrong. Still doesn't mean I don't believe you and navel lint are related. :lmao2:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
He once played as a quarterback in the NFL and caught his own pass
He is the most interesting man in the world

lol

:cool: