Will broke down Tyron Smith retire before season starts?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
The reporters did at the end of the season. Tyron said he felt good and expects to play for more then one more season. Jerry doubled down on that as well. Tyron is like Romo an honorary member of the Joneses.

Did he lie back then? If he felt like he could play back then why is he already having back problems now?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nice bull!

In Kentucky and stationed at Fort Know, Ky...we had a bull that looked similar, named Herman.

He grew up around Ann feeding him, and would actually try to play with my wife...'eagerly.'

Oh, and I can't go to hell, the devil has a restraining order on me!

Last edited:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Tyron has had back problems for the last 5 years. Those type of problems don’t just go away. He will always be a game time decision. We all know this. Hopefully he can play 10 games this season.

That’s too big of a swing for 2nd most important position on offense.

Also do you think he is partially being lazy with years of coddling with every little knick?

DonaldM

Reaction score
Just be happy he even made an appearance. He didn't need to.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Tyron is dead weight unfortunately. We can only count on him to have a handful of impactful games and never late in the season. Just save him until January imho.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drive to the ranch and ask him yourself.....it's so easy for fans to bring up stuff like this.....
Dave Raymond: Now at the plate, Tyron Smith. And what a towering home run that is!
Tom Grieve: And, Dave, it looks like instead of a ball, he hit a fan. The pitcher actually threw a fan instead of the ball.
Eric Nadal.: I've seen it all now, Tom.
Dave Raymond: Wow, fans shouldn't keep telling Tyron to retire.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In all honesty I have been wanting Dallas to trade him when he was worth something. The Patriots would of gotten rid of him 5 years ago. He is worse than Zeke when it comes to value.
Yeah he has zero trade value at this point. Tyron was my favorite Cowboy and was the best player on this team from 2011-16. But his injuries have caused him to miss 32 games in the last six seasons. Sad, but the truth is, the first ability an NFL player must possess to be valuable is reliability.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tyron could retire at anytime his body simply isn’t able to hold up. If it’s not one injury it’s another. The fact that his back is already acting up is a huge concern. Sooner or later we’re going to log into this board and we’re going to see Breaking News: Tyron Smith is retiring.

cowboyec

Reaction score
why the hell would he do that.
the man still plays at an all-pro level.
:bow:77:bow: