Will Cooper Rush be cut?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trance is a great athlete with a lot of potential. He has been mentored for the past year be none only than the QB whisperer.
he's going to follow right in his steps, wow us with great play, then PLOP when the time is right!

Kwyn

Reaction score
Wow. Ok I guess we don't let players who need to learn and progress time to do that any more. I guess raw players don't even get a full year in the system.

If he beats out Rush then he does. If he doesn't it isn't a big deal like calling him a bust yet. He's never been through a Cowboys off season, mini camps, OTA's, training camp or anything.
It’s the Zone

Some of them want to cut Scott, a sixth round pick, because he didn’t play his rookie season. Oh, and because he has tattoos.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s the Zone

Some of them want to cut Scott, a sixth round pick, because he didn’t play his rookie season. Oh, and because he has tattoos.
should leave his body pure, pure like jerry's bank account, trade him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It tells me nothing about the starter except for the starter is light years better than Rush.

The starter has been a top 10 quarterback most of his career and finished 2nd team All Pro without a running game.

Rush shouldn't even be in the same conversation as the starter other than saying the word teammate. Rush is a career backup at BEST.

They both been in the NFL around the same amount of time.

Case closed.
I guess you do have reading comprehension issues. I already said Rush is a career backup. sheesh.

GINeric

Reaction score
I guess you do have reading comprehension issues. I already said Rush is a career backup. sheesh.
And it's apparent that you have football evaluation comprehension issues because you mentioned Rush in the same conversation as Dak from the start.

If you knew anything about football, that wouldn't have happened. Level up nephew.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It's starting to appear that Trance is a career emergency QB with potential.

When he actually played it was an emergency because he only got hurt.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree with you. I definitely wouldn't have a problem letting Dak go and moving on, only if we have a plan and a better solution.

With that said, those certain few only inflated Rush's abilities to try and discredit Dak. But I'm surprised that they continuously allow themselves to look uneducated, uninformed, and just plain dumb by sticking to that narrative.

They try to act like Rush is on Dak's level, yet 31 other scouts, GMs and head coaches all fail to see what the trolls see. The funny part about it is these same trolls are too dumb, to realize how dumb their logic lines up to real life facts.
GM Jeruh have a plan???

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2 million is the least of their worries. I mean really, can lance even play?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
hmm... will Cooper Rush be cut? I wouldn't mind if all 3 of our QB's were cut or traded, now what do I think the Cowboys will do? I could see all 3 back with the hopes that Lance can beat out Rush.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
And it's apparent that you have football evaluation comprehension issues because you mentioned Rush in the same conversation as Dak from the start.

If you knew anything about football, that wouldn't have happened. Level up nephew.
post 81
Rush is a lifetime backup. If a backup can win 5 games with this team, that should tell you something about the starter. Nobody is building Rush up, they are pointing out that the team is not that bad.

dog-chasing-tail.gif.

I forgot dak is the Mahomes of the NFC with the choke gene. smh

Fmart322

Reaction score
If we cut him that means they have faith in Trey Lance.
So if that happens I'm OK with cutting him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
You’re completely out of touch with reality if you think he’s going to take Dak’s job.
Like Dak is playing so well.

We have the top QB from the 2021 draft.

How lucky can we be?

#Phenom #Lance #2024

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Like Dak is playing so well.
Dak had a great regular season and was second in the MVP voting but some are acting like he’s horrible because of a bad game in the playoffs where no one played well.