Will Cowboys fans care next year

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I wonder how strong the apathy among Cowboys fans will be present next season.
There just seems to be a malaise among Cowboys fans after another failed season.
I think being burned year after year, for 26 years, by this team of teasing fans and flaming out when it counts the most is at it's peak.
The team could start 10-0 and I think fans will be like, meh, we've seen this movie before. Only until they make it past the Wild Card or win a Divisional Playoff game will fans start to believe in this team.
i’ve been a cowboys fan for over 30 years. i will continue to keep up with the team but i will no longer be investing my time and money in them. im rooting for cousin Danny but this ownership and team have played me long enough. my family is moving to another state with a pro team and my boys are of age to start getting invested in football so we will root for the home team and i’ll keep an eye on the boys. 1000s of dollars spent over 30+ years 1000s of hours spent watching to have it go off the rails with the circus jerry planing coaches leaving while they are still coaching. countless other issues. just done. i’ll be logging off of cowboys zone wish you all the best and hope cowboys can turn the ship around but it won’t until the league takes the cowboys away from the jones family.