Will Dak be better, worse, or stay the same this coming year?

fansince68

Reaction score
Dak shined earlier this year after being babied/limited during camp, but he will be getting a full camp this incoming year. I think he will take the next step to becoming a better QB. If you don't agree tell us why.

How do you think he will do? Whatever you think, say why please.
For the life of me, I can't figure out why Dak is so slow to read a defense and throw with anticipation and touch to his WR. Dak needs a dedicated QB coach that is going to study his film and assist him with working out his faults.

irishline

Reaction score
Very. Let’s make a bet. Dak doesn’t win MVP I delete my account. If he wins, you commit harakiri. We have a deal?

Dak doesn't get MVP you delete a digital account, if he does the other guy has to kill themself? So basically you are so unconfident of it you go that far? In Vegas terms I guess that you give him 200+ to 1 odds then.

Next time just say you don't want to do it.

Last edited:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dak shined earlier this year after being babied/limited during camp, but he will be getting a full camp this incoming year. I think he will take the next step to becoming a better QB. If you don't agree tell us why.

How do you think he will do? Whatever you think, say why please.
I think dak would benefit from more coach Mac involvement.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He will be in discussion as one of the best QBs in the

NFC!!! Heard it here first ;)

NumOneQB

Reaction score
He’ll at least be the same at minimum because I expect the NFC East to suck again.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What difference does it make? He can’t win the big game. Never has going all the way to college. He’s garbage!
But do you have a 50 yard replica field in your back yard?
Just saying.
Thats why I call him half Dak now.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Half a season isn’t a barometer for overall success. It’s cool if you want to be an irrational homer, but I’ll keep being realistic. Thanks
Homer? Really? Yall call anyone that doesnt think negatively towards Dak a homer. Its tired and has no effect.

If you wanna be realistic, I'm sure you know Dak hasn't been the problem the last 28 years. Or you gonna ignore that too?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So why did he play so well the first half of the season? You can't say he didnt.
Explaining that again and again has become a nauseating chore.
Just log in more and you can to become enlightened and much more educated, and then you will think twice before starting yet another thread on this.