Will Dak sign Long Term Today? Give your prediction

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He really needs to or he might lose the fan base. 100million real money. come on Dak.:) That's stupid money.

IN the last 6 months, nothing mattered but today. Today is final negotiation day. If the two sides cant get this done then they have both screwed up. If Dak turns down 35 million for 4 years then that is a big problem. If Jerry cant go from 5 years to 4 years to make this work, then he is screwing up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
A top 10-12 QB in todays NFL gives any team a chance to win a Title. You dont need a Mahomes to win it. I rather have a alpha dog, a scrapper like Dak than I would an unproven draft pick in 2021,or a retread like Dalton running the show. Dak gives us the best odds of winning NOW and going forward. The other things are nonstarters for me. A season killer BEFORE WE PLAY 1 GAME. Dak provides energy,MOJO,HEART and spark for the team...gives us some juice at the QB position. I want him for the long haul.

johneric8

Reaction score
I can't believe cowboys nation is so bored that Dark threads are as prevalant as they are..its sad really... Whatever will be will be...

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I know it's been said, but I think Jerruh has a massive man crush on Trevor Lawrence and I could see him trading our future for him next year and letting Dak walk barring a Super Bowl run. The price for Lawrence will be ridiculous unless we tank or are just plain awful though lol.

It's a risk for all parties involved literally as we speak.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Will a long term deal be signed today by Dak and the Cowboys?

Not as long as they're hung up on a five-year deal. Wentz and Goff got four-year extensions, which is what Dak has been asking for all along.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If I'm Jerry, I sign Dalton for another 1-2 years.

So you want to ensure another 1-2 years of going nowhere. Actually that sounds like something Jerry has been doing for a couple of decades.

sean10mm

Reaction score
My guess is no.

The weird thing is I like Dak, but I don't think this is some terrible outcome for anyone involved either.

New coach gets a year with the QB to see if he can develop him or if he wants someone else. Which is how things SHOULD work when you bring in the new coach.

If Dak becomes indisputably elite, he gets paid by either the Cowboys or somebody else and nobody will care because he earned it.

If not, you let your head coach with a Super Bowl ring shop for his guy in year two.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
no i have said all along that he will play on the tag if u have what u consider a franchise qb and u dont sign him to a long term deal this jsut goes to show why the cowboys dont win any more its run by frick and frack