Will Dak tie Romos Playoff Win Record this Season?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
How is he in danger of being tied? Does the Cowboys really have a legit shot at going to the championship game? I don't think so. It's a 50/50 shot we beat the Seahawks, but that's where it ends I'm afraid.

Just like there was no way in hell Dallas would make the playoffs with Wentz playing right? And Dak would still be halfway to Romo in 1/4 the time...not bad for a terrible QB...

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Who cares what his name is.. congratulations you googled it and confirmed that his stats and production is equivalent to Dak and that you couldn’t respond to it, so you could only harp on correction of the name like the grammar ****..

Stop posting and embarrassing yourself. You clearly have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Oh, and Dak Prescott just had another 100+ QBR day...I think that is like 50% of his starts he has such a stat...

Now go cry more that your favorite team made the playoffs 2 out of 3 seasons without Romo.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
daks the best quarterback ever, it makes me mad when the opponents defense won't let dak score. super dak!!!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
Stop posting and embarrassing yourself. You clearly have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Oh, and Dak Prescott just had another 100+ QBR day...I think that is like 50% of his starts he has such a stat...

Now go cry more that your favorite team made the playoffs 2 out of 3 seasons without Romo.

How about no I don’t.. QBR with 100 yards throwings... you know who also had a +100 yard QBR after a 7 year lay-off of not starting in the NFL

Josh Johnson.. it’s really not that difficult..

Flamma

Reaction score
Just like there was no way in hell Dallas would make the playoffs with Wentz playing right? And Dak would still be halfway to Romo in 1/4 the time...not bad for a terrible QB...

Wentz? I never liked him. You won't find any posts from me calling him the real deal. I saw who Wentz was in his rookie year. He got the pieces around him and everyone is blowing smoke up his butt. Pretty much why Foles picked up where he left off. But in order for these Cowboys to have a legit shot at going deep in these playoffs they're going to have to take the training wheels off Dak. Our defense is good, I just don't think they're good enough to carry this offense. I hope I'm wrong.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Wentz? I never liked him. You won't find any posts from me calling him the real deal. I saw who Wentz was in his rookie year. He got the pieces around him and everyone is blowing smoke up his butt. Pretty much why Foles picked up where he left off. But in order for these Cowboys to have a legit shot at going deep in these playoffs they're going to have to take the training wheels off Dak. Our defense is good, I just don't think they're good enough to carry this offense. I hope I'm wrong.

This, the D is very good but not great like the Bears or Ravens.

Bennie

Reaction score
Romo also got his position taken by a 4th round , 3rd string qb. Dak has yet to do that as well. :thumbup:

Actually the only reason Dak is starting, is due to QB#1 and QB #2 getting injured.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It took Tebow one season so I know he's better than Dak or Romo. I wish he had a better qb coach, or scheme.