Will Dak tie Romos Playoff Win Record this Season?

Stargazing

Reaction score
100+ passer rating again today. Averaging top 5 in passer rating since her got a real receiver.

Think we run the table?

Tell me are u happy how our offense played sunday? Tell if they played the same exact game that they would beat Seattle wild card weekend? We all know the answer is NO

Stargazing

Reaction score
LOL!!! The Romo homers are boiling right now...

Its funny how you say the Romo homers like Romo was a piece of garbage. Its really sad how u forget what Romo has done for this franchise with alot less than Dak ever ever had. You remember the bad off lines romo for the most seasons played under and how awful the defenses were. You have a selective memory. You all worship Dak and just throw away Romo accomplishments in this team like he was a piece of s**t. Its a damn shame. And its so funny when Dak loses its the coaches fault or the defense or the refs fault. Ha its funny how you never ever gave Romo the benefit of the doubt. You same people just blamed Romo..... Romo in his prime with this defense and running game and off line will be scary. I just dont get how you crap on a guy who gave his heart and soul and carried this team on his back his whole career a hard time. Its a shame. But when Dak loses to Seattle and goes 0-2 in the playoffs im sure you will come up with the same excuses that Romo never had the luxury to use according to you.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Its funny how you say the Romo homers like Romo was a piece of garbage. Its really sad how u forget what Romo has done for this franchise with alot less than Dak ever ever had. You remember the bad off lines romo for the most seasons played under and how awful the defenses were. You have a selective memory. You all worship Dak and just throw away Romo accomplishments in this team like he was a piece of s**t. Its a damn shame. And its so funny when Dak loses its the coaches fault or the defense or the refs fault. Ha its funny how you never ever gave Romo the benefit of the doubt. You same people just blamed Romo..... Romo in his prime with this defense and running game and off line will be scary. I just dont get how you crap on a guy who gave his heart and soul and carried this team on his back his whole career a hard time. Its a shame. But when Dak loses to Seattle and goes 0-2 in the playoffs im sure you will come up with the same excuses that Romo never had the luxury to use according to you.

Listen here dudely, first of all I don’t “Worship” man, now in regards to Dak, he’s just slightly above average.

“Selective memory” you say? Hmmm ok, I recall Romo who once upon a time, I called Man on Fire, because he was the man. He had two exceptional o-lines, he had two HOF receivers, he had a HOF TE, and he had a very good defense early in his Career just before his first o-line fell apart..

No sir I recall just fine, 2007 vs the Giants Romo put us in position to win, our receiving core let us down, not Romo...

Anyways, Romo was no slouch but he played in this garbage scheme to, and he had the luxury of having Parcels school him, he sat and learned before he got in.

What are we even arguing here? Dak is average, Romo was limited by this scheme, nobody has won anything with it save a handfull of playoff games, nothing more..

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Romo also got his position taken by a 4th round , 3rd string qb. Dak has yet to do that as well. :thumbup:

Romo asked if he could compete with Dak for the starting job and he was told no...……..the team was going to ride with the hot hand.

So no, Romo never lost his job to Dak...……….please get your facts straight before posting junior;)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
100+ passer rating again today. Averaging top 5 in passer rating since her got a real receiver.

Think we run the table?

Romo won 2 playoff games...……….2009 against the Eagles and 2014 against the Lions

So to tie that record, Dak would have to win 2 playoff games this year, mainly Seattle and the Saints, and we would be in the NFCCG.

Is that going to happen?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAA...……I would bet my account we dont go to the NFCCG.

Question is, would you bet yours we do? Dont just start threads talking smack, put some skin in the game and step up junior;)

My guess is that your are just trolling and will avoid this bet like a vampire avoids holy water:laugh:

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Romo won 2 playoff games...……….2009 against the Eagles and 2014 against the Lions

So to tie that record, Dak would have to win 2 playoff games this year, mainly Seattle and the Saints, and we would be in the NFCCG.

Is that going to happen?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAA...……I would bet my account we dont go to the NFCCG.

Question is, would you bet yours we do? Dont just start threads talking smack, put some skin in the game and step up junior;)

My guess is that your are just trolling and will avoid this bet like a vampire avoids holy water:laugh:
:thumbup: