Will DLaw demand a raise now that Frank Clark's making more than him?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
A quote often attributed to Mark Twain, but with no evidence that he ever said it. It also has been attributed to Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin and Galileo.

Whoever said it was just essentially rephrasing Proverbs 17:28: Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.
The book of Proverbs is some good reading :thumbup:
I always liked that one:
" better a crust of bread upon the roof by oneself ,than a feast with an odious wife"o_O

dallas72

Reaction score
I don't. He just signed his deal Dlaw is getting 63 Mill guaranteed Clark is 63.5 not that big of a difference. It would be stupid on his part
Clark out played DLaw had 4 more sacks ..he should be paid more by production

DandyDon52

Reaction score
and next year someone else will make more. Hell JJ Watts 16 sacks last year and his overall play is better than both Dlaw and Clark. Being paid as they are does not mean they are the best. I would trade either one for Watts in a heart beat
yeah I remember dallas FO passing on watt. who did they take? Jaylon or Taco? cant remember.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Law also matched watts pressure numbers on 200 fewer snaps.

Like DLaw but his impact in not close to JJ Watts. Career wise JJ Watts has put up 20 plus sacks 2 time. JJ Watts has been a special player, DLaw a good player. Given the choice of either guy sorry hands down Watts has been dominate and can lineup just as easy on the inside as he does outside

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Dallas passed on brother TJ for Taco. JJ watts Dallas took Tyron Smith 2 picks ahead
And, I've not heard of all that big of splash brother TJ has made& doesn't he have some kinda degenerative knee condition? That tuned me out on further thoughts of drafting him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Dallas passed on brother TJ for Taco. JJ watts Dallas took Tyron Smith 2 picks ahead
Yeah the only thing I can say is if TJ had been picked by dallas he might not have been as good here as he is with the
team he went to.
About JJ, even though tyron was good for years, it would have maybe been better to have had JJ watts.
Dallas went into that draft with tunnel vision wanting a LT to protect Romo and that is what they did.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And, I've not heard of all that big of splash brother TJ has made& doesn't he have some kinda degenerative knee condition? That tuned me out on further thoughts of drafting him.

I was not big on TJ. I think he is a good fit in 3-4 at outside LB not sure he would fair as well at this level at DE in a 4-3.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
See what happens when your team doesn't have a first round draft pick?

That's really digging for something to post about...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I was not big on TJ. I think he is a good fit in 3-4 at outside LB not sure he would fair as well at this level at DE in a 4-3.

Right.

He would do okay for while, but taking on 300 lb OTs and pulling guards would result in either a very short career, constant injuries or ineffectiveness.

Or any two or all of those.

Athletic ability is great, but you also can't ignore the laws of physics. Watch the first running play in SB XXX, Larry Allen pancaked Kevin Green, a 247 lb DE/LB and sprung Emmit for a long gain. You have to be put in a position where you can succeed, would you play a 235 lb LB at DT?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Right.

He would do okay for while, but taking on 300 lb OTs and pulling guards would result in either a very short career, constant injuries or ineffectiveness.

Or any two or all of those.

Athletic ability is great, but you also can't ignore the laws of physics. Watch the first running play in SB XXX, Larry Allen pancaked Kevin Green, a 247 lb DE/LB and sprung Emmit for a long gain. You have to be put in a position where you can succeed, would you play a 235 lb LB at DT?
:lmao:

* I'm rolling over to s.b.30 on you-tube,,,NOW:thumbup:

Edit: HA,HA,HA,HA,HAHA,,, HE DAMN SURE DID, DROPPED THAT OL'BOY FLYING SUPINE STRECHED OUT parallel to the DECK AIRBORNE BACKWARDS A GOOD 3 FEET:lmao:

Last edited: