Twitter: Will Grier and Nussmeier

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Thanks I had forgotten that he had gotten popped for some stuff you can buy at the local GNC. And I do remember the crap about it being banned but not on the banned list which made no sense to me at the time and really still doesn't. I thought Grier was a better QB than anybody Florida had trotted out there since Tebow and pushing him out was a huge mistake. Franks was never going to be as good as Grier. McElwain was an idiot for how he handled that. They should have let him serve out the suspension, let him practice and then bring him back when the suspension was over.
Franks looked good in Atlanta, I hope Grier is better.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Me likey.

This is quality bottom roster churn, *and* we have a preexisting in on the player from Nussmeier.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Hopefully coming to Dallas and being coached by his old QB coach and OC at Florida will jump start his career. Seemed to be stalled at Carolina. Ya never know. But we do know Rush is dead man walking once Grier gets comfortable with the offense. Be it this season or next

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I love how Grier is able to be accurate with the deep ball.

One profile I saw said he has an "average" arm.

I'd wager it's much greater than that!

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Hopefully coming to Dallas and being coached by his old QB coach and OC at Florida will jump start his career. Seemed to be stalled at Carolina. Ya never know. But we do know Rush is dead man walking once Grier gets comfortable with the offense. Be it this season or next
With what we have currently at QB2, nearly any addition available would have been an upgrade, but adding Grier is adding upside potential and this roster had nothing to backup Dak..
His wife is super hot also,, so I like his style already.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Last year we got Dalton and this year we did nothing and now we’re paying for it.
what options were available? the one that I can think of is not paying a 6th for Minshew. I said that early in the summer......we whiffed on that one...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Will Grier has openly said that he's really fond of the way Doug Nussmier has a hands-on way about him. He's well acquainted with him, due to past experience with him in Florida. This bodes well for getting a timely development with the Cowboys. His admirable upside awaits to be explored.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm a Texan but spent a few years in WV so I started rooting for the Mountaineers but grew up a Longhorn fan so yes it was fun for me.
I was there and it was a great game....spent a couple of hours in the Longhorn VIP room beforehand, because my wife us an alum and contributor....if not, I'd have been much more upset!