Will Hernandez. Who on our team can handle him?

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I'm definitely concerned with the Giants run game now. He's a huge guy. Irvin's a great pass rusher, but I don't want him going up against Hernandez on 1st and 2nd downs. HOPefully Mcclain signing with ATL will lead to us signing a space eater.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
The question is who can he handle on our Dline? Seriously, hes a rookie that hasnt proved a thing yet.
Practice isn't the same as 4 qtrs of real football. He's 330 pounds. I don't want him leaning on Irvin for 4 qtrs.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
You realize our dline faces Zack Martin every day in practice, right?

I agree it's a great addition by NY, but he's not so dominate that he went top 10
Larry Allen is the greatest guard of all-time. He went in the 2nd round, so your draft slot doesn't determine your dominance.
Sean Lee was a 2nd rounder too.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm definitely concerned with the Giants run game now. He's a huge guy. Irvin's a great pass rusher, but I don't want him going up against Hernandez on 1st and 2nd downs. HOPefully Mcclain signing with ATL will lead to us signing a space eater.

You know how in TV/Movies someone comically puts their hand on someones forehead with their arm ourstreatched while the other person is trying to punch them? Usually the one swinging wildly while unable to reach the other one is short vs the taller "Bully".

David Irving will put his 38" hand/arm on Hernandez forehead while Hernandez swings wildly with his 32" stubbly arms...