Will Jerry win a super bowl before he dies?

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I'm no longer wondering if Dallas wins a SB before Jerry dies, I'm wondering if they will win another before I die.
Jerry and Stephen (I think) said nothing would ever compare with their son/Grandson's High School championship...nothing!

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Unless he hires a legitimate head coach, then no.

And I am talking about somebody the players respect and fear at the same time, like a Harbaugh or a Saban or a Cowher, etc...

As long as we have puppet coaches like Garrett, then Jerry will never see another SB.
I always hear, "the players play hard for Garrett" on this forum. Do the players respect, or fear him? Nope. They don't. All the players, including Witten, routinely ignore his "curfew" during training camp and away games because they know he won't do ****. My boy that works for the Cowboys tells me all kinds of stories. The players laugh at Garrett.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Jerry made a comment around 1996 when interviewed by a local mediot, just before the SB with the Steelers, he prayed that if God would deliver a SB victory, he'd never ask again.

Dallas won, and ever since this team has been iffy. Now we might argue many points in this story. And the 95 team still had a foundation built by Jimmy. So nothing in this proves anything.

But since 96, how's that working out for you, Jerry?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I always hear, "the players play hard for Garrett" on this forum. Do the players respect, or fear him? Nope. They don't. All the players, including Witten, routinely ignore his "curfew" during training camp and away games because they know he won't do ****. My boy that works for the Cowboys tells me all kinds of stories. The players laugh at Garrett.

Doesn't surprise me.............Its like most of us at our jobs, we can tell pretty quick who the real smart guys are, who the slackers are, who the brown nosers are, ect.....

And when you see a brown noser get a promotion they don't deserve and are not qualified for (like Garrett), its hard to have any respect for them. They only got the job because they suck up to the boss, kinda like Garrett with Jerry.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know the Jones family is here to stay but if I owned the team no Jones family member would be let near the football side of the businesses.

If I owned the team the entire Jones family wouldn’t have anything to do with the team period. Why would anyone who owned the team want Jerry or Stephen making any football decisions?

slomoxn

Reaction score
He sold his soul for the first three super bowls, the devil already won so Mumbra the Ever Living will be here drinking Johnny Walker Blue long after we’ve started feeding worms. The answer is NO but he’ll live forever.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
He won three super bowls. But let's be honest here: Does this team win in 95 if GB doesn't knock out SF? Doubtful.

As for the question, I think it's highly unlikely.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He won three super bowls. But let's be honest here: Does this team win in 95 if GB doesn't knock out SF? Doubtful.

As for the question, I think it's highly unlikely.
We got outplayed in that SB after the first quarter, I never enjoyed that game. I might have if I knew we wouldn't be in another.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
If I owned the team the entire Jones family wouldn’t have anything to do with the team period. Why would anyone who owned the team want Jerry or Stephen making any football decisions?

True enough