Will Levis impressive

Blackrain

Reaction score
The Cowboys aren't drafting a qb in the 1st round. They are trying to win now and they are in a good position to do so.
You can win now and still draft a quarterback we just never do it.
We survive in spite of ourselves by having guys like Cooper Rush somehow bail us out when our starter gets injured.

I guess preparing for injury or the future is just not something we believe in we count on luck when it comes to the quarterback position and hope some late round pick or an undrafted free agent will come through for us.

It's worked up to a point I guess if perfection is making the playoffs why mess with it.

rambo2

Reaction score
You can win now and still draft a quarterback we just never do it.
We survive in spite of ourselves by having guys like Cooper Rush somehow bail us out when our starter gets injured.

I guess preparing for injury or the future is just not something we believe in we count on luck when it comes to the quarterback position and hope some late round pick or an undrafted free agent will come through for us.

It's worked up to a point I guess if perfection is making the playoffs why mess with it.
It's more than just making the playoffs. They have built the current team to compete for a championship. They actually are in good shape at qb. They have a good qb and they have a backup with a lot of experience. In the 1s round they are going to add to this very good team with an outstanding player that will help the team win now and in the future.

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's more than just making the playoffs. They have built the current team to compete for a championship. They actually are in good shape at qb. They have a good qb and they have a backup with a lot of experience. In the 1s round they are going to add to this very good team with an outstanding player that will help the team win now and in the future.
I got to disagree when we last competed for a championship we used first round picks on quarterback and defensive tackle Troy aikman and Russell Maryland now we never use a first-round pick on either one of those positions and we never compete for a championship we compete to make the playoffs and this is fact.
30 years of being an also ran proves this positive

rambo2

Reaction score
I got to disagree when we last competed for a championship we used first round picks on quarterback and defensive tackle Troy aikman and Russell Maryland now we never use a first-round pick on either one of those positions and we never compete for a championship we compete to make the playoffs and this is fact.
30 years of being an also ran proves this positive
They are in position to win the NFC and compete for the championship this year. They are already good enough to be in the mix.

Blackrain

Reaction score
They are in position to win the NFC and compete for the championship this year. They are already good enough to be in the mix.
I will agree they are good enough to be in the mix.
But it very much remains to be seen if they are in position to compete for a championship.

We need better quarterback play in the playoffs and better defensive tackle play to compete for a championship.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will Levis looks the part. He will always shine in a personal workout. He is in his element.

The only QBs I'd draft in the top half of the 1st round are Stroud and Young.