Will McCarthy be this seasons first coach to get canned?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Zimmer will be 1st to be let go if the D continues to be this bad. I don't think his personality is a hit with the players.
I don't think personality is the issue. They don't need to be coddled, they've had enough of that before Zimmer.

9of11

Reaction score
Jerah will not fire MM...jerah wants to get the most for his money...which means the whole season..

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
I say if he loses to the Giants , yes he is a gonner.
No, Not After The Giants..

But It Could Get Real Ugly After The Critical Stretch Next 5 Games.

Maybe After Week6 Against The Lions To Reevaluate Mike McCarthy During The **BYE Week
Or Even Pull The Plug On MM During The BYE Week.

But Most Likely We May See Something After The Next 5 Games

The Cowboys Have Been Sort Of Road Warriors In The Past.. There Going To Have To Prove It At This 5 Game Critical Stretch Run
To Save MM AS*

I Got The Cowboys 0-5..At Best 1-4 2-3

W4 - At New York Giants W Or a Toss Up
W5 - At Pittsburgh Steelers L
W6 Detroit Lions L Or a Toss Up

**Week 7 Bye

W8 - At San Francisco 49ers L
W9 - At Atlanta Falcons L

Bookmark This

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We know the bar for in season firings. Wade. When that is reached, he should be immediately fired.

I'll still never understand how he survived GB.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
If I was to take a guess. I'd say Petersen is on the hottest seat. He's stuck with a QB that had thrown more interceptions since entering the league than any other QB. Lawrence has turned into another big-armed QB that is missing something between the ears, a la Cutler, George, Wentz, etc.

Sjoseph316

Reaction score
Jerry kept the red head clapper around for years longer than he should have, MM is safe. The main reason is if he fires him it looks bad on Jerry for making the hire in the first place and that ego isn’t letting that happen.