Will McCarthy have us better than 8-8 or worse?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we are finally home. I've expressed my opinion and you yours. You have been trying to drown out my opinion from the start, and I think I'm noticing a pattern of your general posting. You have zilch to counterpoint at this time that I cannot read from the dozens and dozens of reports pointing out how much better the Cowboys will be with improved coaching.

A Super Bowl winning coach vs a never-was and a decade of disappointing failure is all I need. But you somehow can't bring yourself to accept the obvious. That would be your issue, not someone else's.

We disagree bro. No need to get all emotional. Take some meds. Seek counseling.

Take your own advice. Check your own posts. You haven't exactly been the voice of reason here. Don't flatter yourself.

This thing will play out however it will. And if you are right, go ahead and gloat as you seem very apt to do. If I'm right, I won't bother to post on it as Cowboys disappointment is something we all have shared for decades now(I actually pay way less attention to the squad than ever before).

If I'm wrong, I'll be accountable like always. Let me know about it. I'm a big boy, I can take it. If you're wrong, make sure you let me know about that part too. That's fair.

I do enjoy a good discussion though, so I'll keep posting (you can put me on ignore if you like if I'm hurting your feelings or saying things you can't argue away with your opinions).

I enjoy good conversation and debate as well. And while we might disagree, I won't put you ignore because of it.

Blitzen

Reaction score
A Super Bowl winning coach vs a never-was and a decade of disappointing failure is all I need. But you somehow can't bring yourself to accept the obvious. That would be your issue, not someone else's.

Take your own advice. Check your own posts. You haven't exactly been the voice of reason here. Don't flatter yourself.

If I'm wrong, I'll be accountable like always. Let me know about it. I'm a big boy, I can take it. If you're wrong, make sure you let me know about that part too. That's fair.

I enjoy good conversation and debate as well. And while we might disagree, I won't put you ignore because of it.

I have been reasonable considering I expressed my opinion and called it an opinion. Your statements are framed as factual (hence the hot opinions I keep pointing out). I don't remember telling you to stop posting and subjecting this forum to your opinions. I admit my opinions are not close to being backed with verifiable evidence. It's all speculation based on circumstantial evidence and historical trends (as are the views that you are expressing).

If I am right or you are wrong, both would be disappointments to the squad (but what good is being correct about the Cowboys failing). No one wants McCarthy to succeed more than me since that means Cowboys success. I don't worry about getting called out on my opinions or calling out others for theirs as they are all just guesses.

I would LOVE if Jones held himself and his family as accountable for their actions as you want to hold others for their personal stances on Cowboys matters on an internet message board. I'm done with this one bud, till next time.