Video: Will McClay Interviews

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
like I said you clearly didn’t get what I said. Reading comprehension must be a problem.

but let’s address your words. So 7-9 to 12-5 is pointing down?

Some fans just need to cry I guess.
We were 7-9 because Dak was hurt. 0 playoff wins. We were 12 - 5 when Dak was healthy. 0 playoff wins.

You represent a legion of fans who Jerry has convinced that hanging a division banner represents a great season.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Lol, the Cowboys could easily beat them. The Cowboys were favored and were 1 play away from winning even when they played badly. Wilson was inches from catching that ball on the 11 yardline. If he pulls that in it looked like they would have scored and won the game.
I guess somebody forgot to tell the 49ers that the Cowboys were favored....your take is laughable!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We were 7-9 because Dak was hurt. 0 playoff wins. We were 12 - 5 when Dak was healthy. 0 playoff wins.

You represent a legion of fans who Jerry has convinced that hanging a division banner represents a great season.

LOL.........I have never say any of the nonsense you claim.

You seem like just an angry little fan that wants to cry. But hey, go for it. And if you think 7-9 to 12-5 is point down then by all means cry on.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Really now????

laugh-mock.gif

26 years and counting.....

Hello, reality, goodbye denial -- the laugh's on you. :muttley: