Will Pollard get a 1,000 yards?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Currently see he has 935 yards for the season. For what it's worth, that's a lot, but it's really not hard to get these days with so many games. It's really 55 yards or so a game, that's reachable each game for us! Let's go, please give your thoughts

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Yes. If there is an area we can really use the work, it’s the ground game.

I think they feature it because of the weather, and Wash won’t be able to stop the run or the pass.

I think TP has over 80 yards before halftime, and if we are up by 14 or more, then our backups play in the 3rd quarter

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
Personally I could care less if he does reach 1000 yards. For Pollard, it may provide a bit more leverage in contract negotiations. But the only stat I care about is the number of Lombardis in our trophy case. And presently, it has been stuck at 5 for 28 years. Win the Super Bowl and then I can reflect back on how many yards, catches, sacks, and/or TDs players achieved.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes. If there is an area we can really use the work, it’s the ground game.

I think they feature it because of the weather, and Wash won’t be able to stop the run or the pass.

I think TP has over 80 yards before halftime, and if we are up by 14 or more, then our backups play in the 3rd quarter
I'm not sure 14 is enough!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Personally I could care less if he does reach 1000 yards. For Pollard, it may provide a bit more leverage in contract negotiations. But the only stat I care about is the number of Lombardis in our trophy case. And presently, it has been stuck at 5 for 28 years. Win the Super Bowl and then I can reflect back on how many yards, catches, sacks, and/or TDs players achieved.
Yeah but those discussions can be had with another team!

Mr_437

Reaction score
I think he does because the team is aware of how many yards he needs, and McCarthy will probably be running the ball to shorten the game to just get out of D.C.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No, no....never chase your losses!

Do it guy, then see how all these fans look after losing about 20 % of their weight. Full of it!

Isolated on white pregnant woman experiencing lower back pain vector illustration. Baby waiting design element. Women's consultation, gynecology, pregnancy symptoms in flat cartoon style. Pregnant stock vector

JBS

Reaction score
It’s a lot but it’s not hard to get

Makes sense

It’s not a lot and it’s not hard to get - he’s had a horrid season

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes Pollard should hit the 1000 yard mark easily. I see this as a game McCarthy tries to get the ground game going in part because it's been bad but also so Dak isn't exposed much.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Hes gone next season.

UFA.

No way they tag him again.

Loso86

Reaction score
Currently see he has 935 yards for the season. For what it's worth, that's a lot, but it's really not hard to get these days with so many games. It's really 55 yards or so a game, that's reachable each game for us! Let's go, please give your thoughts
Respectably it doesn't matter He hasn't been good this year. In years past when zeke or whoever would get 1000 most of our fans would say it isn't anything to be proud of and average backs gets 1000 years etc