Will Pollard get a 1,000 yards?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Divide 1000 yards by 17 games that’s 58 yards a game . Surely a 3rd or 4th rounder can be brought in for less than 10 million $$. And add an OL pick early in the draft that comes in competing for a starting spot .

Toro9

Reaction score
10 runs, 48 yards, which would put him at 983.

He'll get picked up somewhere else for around 6-7m for 2 years. He'll be 27 next season so he's got a couple years left. Probably more considering he hasn't had a ton of carries and isn't a bruiser.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, Washington pass defense is as bad as it gets---even worse than Phiily's. But their run D will be missing some pieces too.
Go get em
Yup but remember the players on the field for wash will give it everything they have and i'm betting McCarthy doesn't want to risk anything more than absolutely necessary. or hell maybe they air raid it out and daks is done by the end of the half up 40-0.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Either way, Pollard was a pretty good draft selection for Dallas.

Like Pollard a lot and yes it turned out to be a very good pick . Would like to see him return at a reduced rate in 24 as the complement back to a 3rd or 4th rounder . Rico Dowdle just doesn’t do it move on

bottleKids

Reaction score
Currently see he has 935 yards for the season. For what it's worth, that's a lot, but it's really not hard to get these days with so many games. It's really 55 yards or so a game, that's reachable each game for us! Let's go, please give your thoughts
I have to admit, I did not realize he was that close to 1k... I am pleasantly surprised... i guess?

bottleKids

Reaction score
Doesn’t take much to “pleasantly surprise” you huh ?

:huh:
You are right 1k yard rushers are awful.... i swear this place would find a reason to be mad if we won the Superbowl....

"Dak didn't look good enough in the Superbowl win"

And that is coming from a so called "Dak hater"

Aven8

Reaction score
I hope he goes for 150 and Dak only has to throw 20 times

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I hope he goes for 150 and Dak only has to throw 20 times
Actually I hope this game is over quick and the second half turns into a Rico Dowdle-Hunter Luepke audition.

I see Dak throwing a lot early on to try and get the score up, but who knows how this game will go.

bigE79

Reaction score
Currently see he has 935 yards for the season. For what it's worth, that's a lot, but it's really not hard to get these days with so many games. It's really 55 yards or so a game, that's reachable each game for us! Let's go, please give your thoughts
Definitely think he tops it,I actually see him go over 100.