Will Pollard get a 1,000 yards?

Praxit

Reaction score
..if he's at 935 so far. Very good chance this weekend.

Wash has some big names not playing this week.

kskboys

Reaction score
If he does, it'll be comparable to when McFadden got a grand for us. It was obvious it was an empty grand.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Realistically— I think the starters play 3 quarters minimum and only come out if we are up big.

JJ and MM want this road win to point at and claim the road woes are solved lol
loooooooooooooooooooool hell of a time to prove ourselves the last game of the season lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1k yards hasn’t meant anything in a loooong time. The luster of that mark is long gone. Back in the 70's, it was a big deal b/c they only played 14 games. Heck, DMAC went for 1100 and we sent him packing.
Got #13 a nice deal, got tony 10 million

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Currently see he has 935 yards for the season. For what it's worth, that's a lot, but it's really not hard to get these days with so many games. It's really 55 yards or so a game, that's reachable each game for us! Let's go, please give your thoughts
Oh, no. Here comes a thousand questions today, again. Please give me your thoughts.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Currently see he has 935 yards for the season.
That means he needs 65 yards. He did that 5 times this year (started off in each of the first 3 games!) but just twice since. He did in the Thanksgiving day game against Washington thanks to a 27 yarder. On the year he has a 58.4 yards per game average. This is a close call but I'll say.....he does.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
1000 yards was barley impressive when it was a 16 game season. Its certainly not impressive now. 59 ypg is nothing special with how focused the NFL is on offense in this era.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
loooooooooooooooooooool hell of a time to prove ourselves the last game of the season lol
Yup lol

But you know they will try and get as much mileage as possible from a road W vs the hapless Commodes

JJ will PR the hell out of that road win and NFCE title clinch lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yes Pollard should hit the 1000 yard mark easily. I see this as a game McCarthy tries to get the ground game going in part because it's been bad but also so Dak isn't exposed much.
Well, Washington pass defense is as bad as it gets---even worse than Phiily's. But their run D will be missing some pieces too.
Go get em

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A 1000 yard season isn’t a great accomplishment in a 17 game season. It meant a lot more when seasons were 12-14 games. The only thing that makes a 1000 yard season a challenge these days is all the passing teams do and most use a 2 back system.

krs1bro

Reaction score
I’m disappointed they don’t scheme him open in space on pass plays out of the backfield
I think there is like 2 plays they run with Pollard.....that's it. The main one is the run up the middle. The defense is usually lying in wait to ponce. I think he would do better on another team......sad.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yup lol

But you know they will try and get as much mileage as possible from a road W vs the hapless Commodes

JJ will PR the hell out of that road win and NFCE title clinch lol
lol lol beat up on some backups let's take that into the playoffs and we'll do the same against REAL STARTERS and really get our butts kicked lol