Will Sean Lee make the ROH?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If so then at LB you would then have to consider DD Lewis, Bruenig, Norton, Coakley....so No...

Coakley immediately came to mind. Similar statistical careers except Coakley was healthier. I can't see Lee in the ring of honor it should be reserved for the best of the best. May have gotten there though if not for the injuries.

To me Ware and Witten are locks and most likely to go in next. Harvey Martin, Everson Walls, Cornell Green should be in there too. Then guys like Romo, Danny White, and Too Tall could make a case. Romo may get there because of his Cowboys records, but feel he was that decades Danny White except White went deeper in the playoffs.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I know, I know, he was such a pedestrian player. 8 games a year. And in those games, spotty play and dazzled, confused and listless as speedy receivers and RBs sped by him.

Will he make the ROH?

Any other fan base would laff it off.
But here in Jerry Land, where mediocre is our comfort zone and 8-8 seasons are so satisfying, ... who knows?
My guess us 70% of you lovable louts would induct him into the ROH and then clamor for his induction to the HOF!:laugh:

But let's be fair. Straight up, Cowboys fans, will he be in those ROH?
If not, why. Because me fellow ruffians here think he is all-universe. Heh.

Mods, can we get a poll? No? I have video of that wild mods party in December...
I vote YES just to message me funny bone.

He won't make it into the ROH but he will make it into the HOR (Hall of Rehab).

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of everyone making the ring of honor. Sean Lee would not be in my ring of honor.

If I had it my way it would be a very select group. Romo, Witten, Dez, and Ware are probably the only recent ish players that I would think is worthy.

You know Jerry will put Garrett in there though, but he doesn't deserve it one bit.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No. I really liked Sean Lee and would love to see him remain with this organization in some capacity, but as for ROH his issues with injuries and games missed will keep him out.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No.
Too many injuries. What could have been had he remained healthy.
How many injuries would you endure playing football for 14 years?! I doubt your body would even last that long let alone "remained healthy". He's not made of steel. The harder a pro plays, the less they last. How quickly the haters forgot how dominant Lee once was.

Our bodies tell us when it's time to retire, no matter what profession.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I would vote no. To me, the ROH should be for guys who consistently contributed at a high level on the field. Lee did that when he was on the field but also wasn't on the field for a good part of it. Heart and being an upstanding competitor is nice and all but I would want cold, hard, consistent results more than a feel-good-about-the-guy kinda entry.

* Ya just gotta know the #50 & #9
" game filmed " the hell outta all the leagues current schemes while rehabbing together doncha':lmao2::starspin::lmao2:

o_O

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I know, I know, he was such a pedestrian player. 8 games a year. And in those games, spotty play and dazzled, confused and listless as speedy receivers and RBs sped by him.

Will he make the ROH?

Any other fan base would laff it off.
But here in Jerry Land, where mediocre is our comfort zone and 8-8 seasons are so satisfying, ... who knows?
My guess us 70% of you lovable louts would induct him into the ROH and then clamor for his induction to the HOF!:laugh:

But let's be fair. Straight up, Cowboys fans, will he be in those ROH?
If not, why. Because me fellow ruffians here think he is all-universe. Heh.

Mods, can we get a poll? No? I have video of that wild mods party in December...
I vote YES just to message me funny bone.

No. Everyone inducted in the ROH since 81, except Woody, is HOF or HOF Finalist. And Lee's career isn't even close to Woody's. A Lee healthy for his career might make it. The Lee of this reality - no.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Cowboys_Ring_of_Honor

Praxit

Reaction score
....I doubt it. Had the cowboys won at least one championship with him in there. Maybe, maybe.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No knock on Lee; but if the Cowboys start putting every player of his calibar in the ROH they're going to have to start using smaller letters to fit everybody in. I mean there has to be a spot for Greg Ellis and Flozell Adams in there too.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I WANT ONE SEAN LEACH LOVER TO STAND UP AND SAY "LITTLE SEAN IS WORTHY OF THE HOF!"

ANYBODY? ANYONE?
Who here will be the brave, first one????

I am waiting, cherubs.
You are pushing a losing agenda. People don't view Lee's career the way you perceive. They understand that injuries derailed his chances of those kinds of honors.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No knock on Lee; but if the Cowboys start putting every player of his calibar in the ROH they're going to have to start using smaller letters to fit everybody in. I mean there has to be a spot for Greg Ellis and Flozell Adams in there too.
I agree, and I don't think there is any chance Lee will be put in the ROH. A great talent, but Jerry knows injuries kept Lee's career from being strong enough for the ROH.