Will Smith just clocked Chris Rock on live TV

jnday

Reaction score
Would that be considered child abuse? :lmao:
Jada should see jail time if it is. I bet Will never allows his kid’s friends to come over anymore. I would never convict Will for assaulting August even if he bent August over his knee and spanked him.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Jada should see jail time if it is. I bet Will never allows his kid’s friends to come over anymore. I would never convict Will for assaulting August even if he bent August over his knee and spanked him.
Yeah, what a sick and twisted situation that is. Did you happen to catch the video released of her explaining how her grandmother raised her? I can't begin to repeat it here, but it paints the picture.

rags

Reaction score
I think he's worth between $300 M and $350 M. In the articles I've read, they did not have a prenuptial agreement.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think he's worth between $300 M and $350 M. In the articles I've read, they did not have a prenuptial agreement.
She's worth quite a bit herself, I imagine. In a case like this, in which she's perfectly capable of proving an affluent lifestyle for herself, there should be no alimony, or any of the other bs that makes divorce a losing proposition for men.

nobody

Reaction score
She's worth quite a bit herself, I imagine. In a case like this, in which she's perfectly capable of proving an affluent lifestyle for herself, there should be no alimony, or any of the other bs that makes divorce a losing proposition for men.

If together they're worth 350 million, they should calculate how much of that was earned premarriage and split that, then split the remaining equally if there was no prenup. From a legal standpoint. I think he could probably live comfortably on 175 million if it's a full 50/50 split.

Heck, if I was married to her (and if what they say about her is true), 175 million to get rid of the witch might be a bargain.

rags

Reaction score
If together they're worth 350 million, they should calculate how much of that was earned premarriage and split that, then split the remaining equally if there was no prenup. From a legal standpoint. I think he could probably live comfortably on 175 million if it's a full 50/50 split.

Heck, if I was married to her (and if what they say about her is true), 175 million to get rid of the witch might be a bargain.

Do you think she'd settle for that amount?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think she'd settle for that amount?
It is hard for me to imagine why any split would be larger in her favor. I like and respect her but her entertainment career has been clearly second to her husband's.

Not certain where all their wealth originates. Perhaps he has created significant revenue streams outside of their mutual acting careers that should be considered also. Otherwise, I would think a 50/50 split should be acceptable to her.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
download-1.jpg

You're the one with an childish response. I'm the one asking for the law to be upheld. You don't get to assault someone just because your feelings are hurt. If you think that kind of schoolyard behavior is acceptable, then you're the one who's an infantile, pathetic loser -- a sad and pathetic person who never grew up.

Post all the stupid pictures you want. You're the one who's for law breaking. If you ever do anything like Will Smith did, I hope you get arrested and prosecuted and then have to do time in some dirthole prison. That would be exactly what you deserve, you thug.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Jada had a golden opportunity to stand out as a beacon of strength to every young woman/man who has to deal with this mild, vanity affecting condition. An image of her beautifully smiling at the reference to another symbol of strength and determination could have been used to encourage confidence and strength in others.

Instead she chose to play the victim. She chose war. She chose to sic her puppy on the man and his words.

It's fascinating how such a blip on the 'big picture' radar can reveal so much about so many. Everyone in that room showed us who they were.

Yes, she's a lousy wife. If you have a wife who expects you to act like that, to break the law even, then you have the wrong wife.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The Fresh Prince got Fresh lol. All kidding aside, he will be remembered for this idiotic behavior for the rest of his life. He tarnished himself!

rags

Reaction score
If you want to compare net worth between the two, she is worth between $20M and $60M. Pick a figure.