Will Stanback return kicks today?

Mentos

Reaction score
My fantasy league includes kickoff return yardage. If he has a decent game today, he might be worth more points than my starting QB Vince Young (my normal QB is on a bye). Yahoo lists Stanback as a QB/WR, so I can play him at QB.

silverblue

Reaction score
Injured shoulder(subluxation). Stanback said he wanted to play but Wade sounded doubtful.

Mentos

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1755978 said:
Why would you play a Kick returner in the QB slot?
Because of my league's unique settings. Stanback, albeit one game, is averaging 7.8 points. Yahoo lists Stanback as a QB/WR. Vince Young is averaging 6 point something.

My #1 QB, Tom Brady, is on a bye this week.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Mentos;1755997 said:
Because of my league's unique settings. Stanback, albeit one game, is averaging 7.8 points. Yahoo lists Stanback as a QB/WR. Vince Young is averaging 6 point something.

My #1 QB, Tom Brady, is on a bye this week.

Fantasy note: get rid of Vince Young. He is not a passing QB. I think he averages below 150 yards per game and not even averaging 1 TD. Check your free agent wire...I am sure someone is available to give you more numbers. Free agency is #1 key to victory in fantasy football. I am in 3 leagues and #1 in all of them.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jdub2k4;1756035 said:
Fantasy note: get rid of Vince Young. He is not a passing QB. I think he averages below 150 yards per game and not even averaging 1 TD. Check your free agent wire...I am sure someone is available to give you more numbers. Free agency is #1 key to victory in fantasy football. I am in 3 leagues and #1 in all of them.
You should try fantasy baseball where free agency really is the key to victory. In football there just aren't enough good players to go around unless you have a small league.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
theogt;1756040 said:
You should try fantasy baseball where free agency really is the key to victory. In football there just aren't enough good players to go around unless you have a small league.
I like large leagues for that very reason. You only have so many really great players so every position is crucial to winning and it forces you to work the freee agent wire.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jdub2k4;1756070 said:
I like large leagues for that very reason. You only have so many really great players so every position is crucial to winning and it forces you to work the freee agent wire.
The larger the league, the smaller the free agent pool. Which means, if your high draft picks don't pan out, there's much less chance you'll find adequate replacements.

The large leagues end up being mostly about luck.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
theogt;1756080 said:
The larger the league, the smaller the free agent pool. Which means, if your high draft picks don't pan out, there's much less chance you'll find adequate replacements.

The large leagues end up being mostly about luck.

That is true..unless you have a league full with people that don't know how to find productive players...
:D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jdub2k4;1756104 said:
That is true..unless you have a league full with people that don't know how to find productive players...
:D
True. I always succeed in leagues full of idiots. :D