Will Sunday be like a home game?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't see how it can feel like a home game for either team playing in London.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure in the Cowboys organization there were about 5 people that wanted to fly thousands of miles in the middle of the season to play a game.

Jerry being first. Lining his pockets is what this is all about.

Jerry did not make the schedule. Try again.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So the owners have nothing to do with teams playing on other continents?

I have no idea how the schedule gets done, but Jerry going to play over there is not cheap. He might make money, but he pays money also.

Is the owner of the other team lining his pockets?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I have no idea how the schedule gets done, but Jerry going to play over there is not cheap. He might make money, but he pays money also.

Is the owner of the other team lining his pockets?

I'm sure they both are making out like bandits.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm sure they both are making out like bandits.

Well, that's what good businesses do, make money. But for you to accuse Jerry of just wanting to make money, well, what about all the other teams that have been in London?

By the way...did Risen give you a "like" for dogging Jerry? lol

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well, that's what good businesses do, make money. But for you to accuse Jerry of just wanting to make money, well, what about all the other teams that have been in London?

By the way...did Risen give you a "like" for dogging Jerry? lol

We're never going to agree obviously. I think Jerry is all about money & that trumps everything. If you don't fine.

Re the like stuff I rarely pay attention to the likes I get. Why you would I do not know.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We're never going to agree obviously. I think Jerry is all about money & that trumps everything. If you don't fine.

Re the like stuff I rarely pay attention to the likes I get. Why you would I do not know.

The "like" stuff is a slam at Risen, The Likes Collector"! lol

If you like "likes", keep slamming Jerry and Risen will throw a "like" your way.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The "like" stuff is a slam at Risen, The Likes Collector"! lol

If you like "likes", keep slamming Jerry and Risen will throw a "like" your way.

I'm always going to slam Jerry although I do throw a "he did ok" his way once in a blue moon.

I can't stand the guy. No secret.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I'm always going to slam Jerry although I do throw a "he did ok" his way once in a blue moon.

I can't stand the guy. No secret.

Well, you cannot like or love everyone! lol

You know why you "can't stand the guy" ? Because you allow Jerry to make you feel hatred. Stop thinking or complaining about him and...BINGO! Your hate of him will go away and you will feel much better.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Well, you cannot like or love everyone! lol

You know why you "can't stand the guy" ? Because you allow Jerry to make you feel hatred. Stop thinking or complaining about him and...BINGO! Your hate of him will go away and you will feel much better.

Ha. I don't hate him. He doesn't care what fans think about him. I know that. Good advice though.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Imagine, say, Lakers vs. Hawks in London. There would obviously be far more Lakers than Hawks fans.

Same for Cowboys vs Jaguars.

romothesavior

Reaction score
My brother in law is a Brit. He says growing up the Cowboys were the only team anyone knew about over there.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Even if it was in Jax it would still be a home game for us...

You are right about that...................Jaguar home fans come dressed as empty seats:lmao2:

rsz_photo.jpg

Ren

Reaction score
I'd like some insight. Because I would have guess the crowd being Cowboys fans by 80/20 ratio or more.

There are fans of a lot of teams in Europe and England and much like here you either love or hate the Cowboys