Will Tampa go 17-0?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t think you can go 17-0 with just a passing attack, you need a strong run game to carry it through the ugly stretches of Nov and Dec. TB had one of the worst run games in the league last year, a big reason they lost 5 games and got blown out in a couple of them.

15-1 1998 Vikings had an amazing Oline and Robert Smith balancing the team.

17-0 2007 NEP were 9th in total rush attempts, they were committed to maintaining a balanced attack despite how much they threw.
Their run game is good enough.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
28th in yards last year, bringing back the same backfield. I don’t agree

New 3rd down back, fournette had full offseason and is healthy. Great oline returning. It’s plenty good enough with that passing game and that defense.

That run game was outstanding in the playoffs. Won the Sb with that run game.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I look at their team and they are better than us in EVERY way. I would even go as far as to say they have better pass catchers that we do, which is our biggest strength.

Its the only thing left for Brady to do. I would never doubt him.

Best part about football is we can still win on Thursday. As unlikely as that might be.

No.

mmohican29

Reaction score
This means nothing
How does it mean nothing.

Your all time greatest team lost to a team that was lucky to make the playoffs, in a contest with the greatest stakes possible.

They are an afterthought to everyone except yourself.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
They went 11-5 without him, the only 11 win team to miss the playoffs in the last 30 years.

The 2008 Patriots failed to win their division without Brady, the only time from 2003-2019 that happened.

And the 2008 Patriots were loaded as they went 18-1 the prior season.

They went 11-5 without Brady because they played the NFC West, one of the worst divisions ever (Cardinals 9-7, 49ers 7-9, Seahawks 4-12, Rams 2-14). The Patriots had one of the easiest schedules in history.

It’s all about the QB.