Will Terry Glenn Be Placed On IR To Make Room for Tank?

lspain1

Reaction score
The hard decision comes now for the Cowboys brain trust. Who do you cut to make room for Tank? With our "oft injured" corners you can't cut Nate Jones. The Cowboys continue to hold a roster spot open for Terry Glenn in the hopes he'll return to make a difference late in the season and in the playoffs. Who should go?

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
I'm listening to the Lunch Break on dallascowboys.com, and they were talking about who could get cut or whatever...

they gave an interesting possibility that had not crossed my mind before, and that is maybe putting Oliver Hoyte on IR...

not a bad idea IMO...what does everyone else think?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Dcowboy84;1746872 said:
I'm listening to the Lunch Break on dallascowboys.com, and they were talking about who could get cut or whatever...

they gave an interesting possibility that had not crossed my mind before, and that is maybe putting Oliver Hoyte on IR...

not a bad idea IMO...what does everyone else think?
That's interesting, I didn't even think about that. I guess they are happy with Anderson's performance.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
TG had 2 options. Have microstructure surgery an miss the whole season or have just a minimal invasive surgery and miss only a couple of weeks but risk his career because that could dmg his knee long time.

do you really think TG opted for the minimal invasive possibility and risk his health because he wanted to play this season just to watch him go on IR and miss the whole season? no way he will go on IR alive and the cowboys won't do it neither. as some of the games we played have shown we need a deep threat really bad.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tyson Thompson will be cut. With the debut of stanback last night....it will be TT.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hoyte to IR is crazy talk. Hell Wade still says Hoyte is the starting FB. They will likely cut Remi just for the fact that he is a NT and they are bringing in a NT. Why in hell would they keep Remi when they are bringing in Tank? Remember people, they have numbers they want to keep. 3 TEs and 2 FBs or 3 FBs and 2 TEs. If they cut Hoyte, they disrupt weights and balances.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jazzcat22;1746893 said:
Tyson Thompson will be cut. With the debut of stanback last night....it will be TT.

Tyson Thompson is the 3rd RB. He isn't going anywhere.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TwentyOne;1746892 said:
TG had 2 options. Have microstructure surgery an miss the whole season or have just a minimal invasive surgery and miss only a couple of weeks but risk his career because that could dmg his knee long time.

do you really think TG opted for the minimal invasive possibility and risk his health because he wanted to play this season just to watch him go on IR and miss the whole season? no way he will go on IR alive and the cowboys won't do it neither. as some of the games we played have shown we need a deep threat really bad.
i highly doubt terry will be a deep threat if he even comes back(which he probally won't) the guy hasn't even started running yet!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Remi is so obvious, with Nate Jones being the only other one that would make sense.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
jazzcat22;1746893 said:

No, we need a third RB. JJ is one concussion away from having to shut it down for a few weeks. Deon Anderson could get some carries in mop up in that role but you can't use him that way with Hoyte out.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
One player no one had mentioned is Evan Oglesby.

He was inactive last night to make way for Stanback.

If he doesn't get cut for Tank's spot this week, I'll wager he does get cut sometime this month so that we can sign Alan Ball to the active squad.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
nyc;1746901 said:
Hoyte to IR is crazy talk. Hell Wade still says Hoyte is the starting FB. They will likely cut Remi just for the fact that he is a NT and they are bringing in a NT. Why in hell would they keep Remi when they are bringing in Tank? Remember people, they have numbers they want to keep. 3 TEs and 2 FBs or 3 FBs and 2 TEs. If they cut Hoyte, they disrupt weights and balances.

Hoyte to IR is not crazy. He's got a neck injury that isn't getting any better. He's missed 6 games. If he can't get back soon he's going to have to shut it down.