Will we defy logic and make the playoffs

Shane612

Reaction score
I hope the deadskins kill the cow-girls.

Just think, the loss to the Jets doesn't look too bad. Jets are 6-9. Cow-girls are 7-8.
Cow-girls, with all their talent, are about as good as the Jets.

:lmao::lmao2::facepalm::facepalm::muttley:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This season has defied logic in every way. We were built to run the ball yet we somehow turned into a passing team leading the league . Our defense was supposed to be a force . It regressed badly .

We lost to teams we should have beaten . We beat a team in the Rams we should have lost to then lost to the Eagles who were decimated with injury.

Will we beat the Skins and get into the playoff with an Eagle loss in spite of ourselves . I see it happening as every other unlikely thing that could have transpired this season has come to pass . Why not a playoff birth .

It will happen in Madden. Enjoy playing it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I hear everyone we should have done a lot of things but beat the Rams was not one of them so it just shows what the team is capable of on any given Sunday . I dont have any more faith in the Eagles beating the Giants than I do us losing to the Skins . Anything can happen Cowboys might make it a happy NEW YEAR

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Why is everybody so sure the 4-11 Giants beat the Eagles??
I have a feeling the Giants will play a much more spirited game than the Cowboys and their RB and QB will light the Eagles up. Only problem for the Giants is their defense will be at the game.

CPanther95

Reaction score
I don't see the Cowboys losing to the Commanders.

Unless the Eagles lose to the Giants, then I can't see the Cowboys winning.

... just cause Garrett.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whoever gets in can beat Seattle. They have 0 running backs worth a crap.

Anything can happen.

Likely, the Eagles go on a nice run for the NFC Championship and fall short
They are well coached. BeastMode will probably have 150 and 2tds...especially if they play us.

CWR

Reaction score
As of right now I hope not. I can't believe Im saying that either. Ive never been that kind of fan. Unfortunately this season has shown me over and over that we aren't good enough to compete.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't see the Cowboys losing to the Commanders.

Unless the Eagles lose to the Giants, then I can't see the Cowboys winning.

... just cause Garrett.
Hahaha it is so sad I was thinking this exact thing last night. If this game matters the Skins will show up and play out of their minds to keep us out of the playoffs.

Blue64

Reaction score
This season has defied logic in every way. We were built to run the ball yet we somehow turned into a passing team leading the league . Our defense was supposed to be a force . It regressed badly .

We lost to teams we should have beaten . We beat a team in the Rams we should have lost to then lost to the Eagles who were decimated with injury.

Will we beat the Skins and get into the playoff with an Eagle loss in spite of ourselves . I see it happening as every other unlikely thing that could have transpired this season has come to pass . Why not a playoff birth .
Have you not had enough of this season.
Let it end and hope that better things may come during the off-season

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
For those of you that can't let it go and actually want to see this dysfunctional team back into the playoffs...............:facepalm:..........haven't we been embarrassed enough?

I'm looking forward to black Monday more than I am to see if we undeservingly back into the playoffs by beating a team that has already secured the #2 draft pick.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

This can't happen....... Jerry will try to use it an an excuse to keep Garrett. Its better they get spanked by the Skins, remove the carrot cancer, and start working on next year.

Verdict

Reaction score

It’s certainly possible.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why is everyone so certain that the Eagles lose to the Giants? I know I am not counting on it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Just say no. Can we defer the spot if so?
I wish we could.

The frightening part is that the Seahawks are very wounded right now with no RBs and LT on a team that is built to run. All it would take is an upset in the wildcard round to get Garrett back for five-ten more years.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I wish we could.

The frightening part is that the Seahawks are very wounded right now with no RBs and LT on a team that is built to run. All it would take is an upset in the wildcard round to get Garrett back for five-ten more years.
We'd stack the box and let Wilson pass at will. It's our way.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Have you not had enough of this season.
Let it end and hope that better things may come during the off-season

I have certainly had enough of most of it . Crushing the Eagles in the first game and the Rams the other week were bright spots . I we could play like we did in the Rams game against good teams I would like to see it go on . That last Eagles game just looked like we took the dive . I never want to see anything like that again . Its just like Dr Jellylike and Mister Hyde No Idea what you are going to get from one week to the next . Sad thing is we are a pretty healthy team right now compared to some others .

I just cant understand the stark contrast in the attitude of the team . The Rams game was total effort in all phases of the game one week later its like Im watching the Pro Bowl . Its a total joke

Blackrain

Reaction score
I wish we could.

We are a pretty healthy team right now just inconsistent in spirit