Twitter: Will we ever have leaders like this again on our team?

jwitten82

Reaction score
How hypocritical. Not a single one of you ever criticized #9 even though he was the same type of "leader"...

Y'all kissed his feet for his "leadership".

Tony was a poor leader, people criticized his leadership and rightfully so. Dak seems to only be a good leader when things are going well. Both chokers

jwitten82

Reaction score
Never forget Dez being calmed down by our leaders, after witnessing Detroit come back. I was SMH.

That was the "leadership" this board hails. And the defense left Brandon Carr out to dry.......all game like the Chaz Greene debacle.

OIP.vhj4q5nu62kZ9_YLcWw_DwHaE8
Bingo! Even fans here complained about Dez, when he was the only player who showed any passion. The last player that I felt actually cared

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last time we had anything close to this was Dez and everyone labeled him a diva. But we do need a QB that does more than just dap up people on the sidelines after a offensive turnover.
Being emotional doesn't automatically make a person a leader. Dez wasn't a leader. In fact, at times he was divisive.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
After playing through broken ribs, a ruptured spleen and a broken back he didn’t have to say much. The guys knew what type of man he was.

Don’t know what this thread has to do with Tony Romo but I guess when you’re desperate to cope on behalf of a player you’ll do whatever you can, eh?
Yeah, ask the players of this team whether they support Dak or not. Guaranteed 99% of them do. Especially one who immediately came back from a career threatening compound fractured lower leg injury, broken bone in his throwing hand, fractured index finger, torn meniscus in throwing shoulder and has continuously fought tooth and nail for this team on the field. Oh, and is on pace to break all franchise QB records in another year or two.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Tony was a poor leader, people criticized his leadership and rightfully so. Dak seems to only be a good leader when things are going well. Both chokers
Never noticed anyone complain about Tony Romo’s leadership. To be fair I’m not going to try and judge Dak’s leadership, either. There are different types of leadership depending on the leader and the person being led.

Both men could be great at leading men behind the scenes so I feel the whole leadership conversation is strange.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yeah, ask the players of this team whether they support Dak or not. Guaranteed 99% of them do. Especially one who immediately came back from a career threatening compound fractured lower leg injury, broken bone in his throwing hand, fractured index finger, torn meniscus in throwing shoulder and has continuously fought tooth and nail for this team on the field. Oh, and is on pace to break all franchise QB records in another year or two.
99% of them support McCarthy too, doesn't mean much. I'm sure Dak is a cool guy

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Being emotional doesn't automatically make a person a leader. Dez wasn't a leader. In fact, at times he was divisive.
Even Irvin had to be told to SHUT THE #*#$#* UP at times by Aikman. LOL

Serious. He talked about it once on an interview. Welcomed the passion and would do whatever he could to get him the ball, but sometimes had to give him a reality check on his emotions.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, you Eagles fans are. You don't have us Cowboys fans fooled. You want him extended to ruined 4 more years.
When you call me an Eagle fan, you've lost the debate and have absolutely nothing to fall on. Poor little one. Are your fragile feelings going to be ok?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
When you call me an Eagle fan, you've lost the debate and have absolutely nothing to fall on. Poor little one. Are your fragile feelings going to be ok?
You Eagles fan. smh, You don't have anybody fooled. Only an Eagles fan would want a guy to come in and waste 4 more years of the player's life.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never noticed anyone complain about Tony Romo’s leadership. To be fair I’m not going to try and judge Dak’s leadership, either. There are different types of leadership depending on the leader and the person being led.

Both men could be great at leading men behind the scenes so I feel the whole leadership conversation is strange.
The true leaders emerge in playoff games when the teams back is against the wall. Romo had a big chance in 2007. That team had 11 pro bowlers, went 13-3, and had the #1 seed. He shrunk in the moment as Dak does. But Dak is worse. He now shares the dubious record of worst playoff record by a QB with at least 5 playoff starts at 2-5.