Will we repeat as NFCE Champs? Will that give us the juice?

willia451

Reaction score
Who knows? But I will say this. The one thing that is different about this time, as opposed to all the other times is, if they don't do something, everybody is gone. Or almost everybody.

You would think that would be a lot of pressure. But its not. It's very liberating in a sense. They've already failed. Everybody thinks they stink. And nobody has any expectations. So they are completely free to do anything they want to do and tell everyone else to go pound sand.

It's just them now.

We saw a hint of what that dynamic could mean for this team and coaching staff against the Rams. They were doing things with plays and schemes that they rarely do. It was all working and the Rams had no answers. Everybody was laughing and fired up and just generally having a grand old time.

So basically. The teams that will play the Cowboys from this point forward have no idea what to expect. They could do anything.

So we shall see.

Stay tuned. And...........Go Cowboys!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
According to the poll a mod had up for a couple of days, its about 50/50 if you want the Cowboys to make the playoffs.

Half the board said "yes, anything can happen once you are in"

The other half said "hell no, Jerry might use making playoffs as an excuse to keep Garrett"
While I understand the frustration wanting change which is a common thread it’s difficult for me to imagine any Cowboy fans whose personal agendas out weigh us making the playoffs instead of letting the chips fall where they may in the results.

And why it’s difficult for me to hold any validity in a poll that’s not heard from all Cowboy fans instead from just a portion of anonymous members on a social media fan forum.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Whoever wins this division has no juice...this year isn't a year to stick your chest if your DAL or PHI.