"Win-or-go-home" from a team point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
ok its like I figured....you're arguing just to argue and you can't even keep up with your own positions.

I said: The Cowboys issues boil down to not creating turnovers and giving the ball up a lot on offense. You asked what's more important and I said they're equally important which is different than the performance of your QB over the performance of your pass defense. Spin on! LOL

superpunk

Reaction score
I said: The Cowboys issues boil down to not creating turnovers and giving the ball up a lot on offense. You asked what's more important and I said they're equally important which is different than the performance of your QB over the performance of your pass defense. Spin on! LOL
jd1izS5.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That was during the regular season. Kaepernick was doing some of his damage with his legs. He put up 415 yards and 5 TD's rushing plus he was efficient when he passed the ball only tossing 3 int's compared to 10 TD passes. He accounted for 15 TD's rushing and receiving during the regular season. In the playoffs he put up almost 800 yards passing and 264 yards rushing. His TD to turnover ratio both passing and rushing was 7-2 during the post season. Flacco only tossed 10 int's during the regular season and his defense created some turnovers. The last time Romo tossed 10 int's during the regular season it led to an 11-5 record, a division title and a playoff win. I already covered it's not all about passing yards.

reg season is how you get to the post season if a team does not do it then they don't go to post season fact is neither QB so called carried their teams they played big roles as did a lot of players this is why they ranked high in both passing and running while Kap may have put up 415 it was Gore who put up 1214 and 8 rushing TD fact of the matter is be it the QB or RB running the ball it is still running the ball it is still what makes defense have to honor it they can't sit back in nickel and dime coverage’s they can’t just go after the QB, they have to play the run as well. It matters and there is enough evidence to show how much it matters when you see the teams in post season. It had nothing to do with which QB threw for the most yards it had to do with teams being able to move the ball both in the air and on the ground to put points on the board it had to do with defense being able to make the big stops and get the turnovers.

No need to rehash it in your view run means little

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Shooting down the agenda's here are becoming way too easy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
reg season is how you get to the post season if a team does not do it then they don't go to post season fact is neither QB so called carried their teams they played big roles as did a lot of players this is why they ranked high in both passing and running while Kap may have put up 415 it was Gore who put up 1214 and 8 rushing TD fact of the matter is be it the QB or RB running the ball it is still running the ball it is still what makes defense have to honor it they can't sit back in nickel and dime coverage’s they can’t just go after the QB, they have to play the run as well. It matters and there is enough evidence to show how much it matters when you see the teams in post season. It had nothing to do with which QB threw for the most yards it had to do with teams being able to move the ball both in the air and on the ground to put points on the board it had to do with defense being able to make the big stops and get the turnovers.

No need to rehash it in your view run means little

Both QB's played well enough during the regular season to help lead their teams to the playoffs. It's about QB's elevating their game when it's down to do or die. Flacco didn't suffer a single turnover in his final 2 regular season games and went the entire postseason without a turnover. His TD to turnover ratio his final 6 games was 13-0. Kaepernick's play propelled the 49ers to the SB. He was excellent replacing an injured Alex Smith which is why Smith never saw the field again for SF and was eventually traded. Both Kaepernick and Flacco took their games to another level when the playoffs started. I'll rehash what ever I feel is necessary to get my point across. If my comments weren't twisted so often I wouldn't have to rehash anything.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Both QB's played well enough during the regular season to help lead their teams to the playoffs. It's about QB's elevating their game when it's down to do or die. Flacco didn't suffer a single turnover in his final 2 regular season games and went the entire postseason without a turnover. His TD to turnover ratio his final 6 games was 13-0. Kaepernick's play propelled the 49ers to the SB. He was excellent replacing an injured Alex Smith which is why Smith never saw the field again for SF and was eventually traded. Both Kaepernick and Flacco took their games to another level when the playoffs started. I'll rehash what ever I feel is necessary to get my point across. If my comments weren't twisted so often due to the agenda's I wouldn't have to rehash anything.

Gived it a rest, talk about agenda you clearly have one of your own. I think teams win not 1 fricken player, you well it is the QB and HC well good for you, glad the game is that narrow that it is just 2 men who win the games. Fricken joke.

Majority of teams in post season ranked high in both passing and running, they were the most compete offenses they kept defense at bay because they were not one dimintional. Dallas hell we ranked at the top in passing but we also ranked almost dead last in running and defense was poor. I think QB is important I think team is even more important

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And it's so convenient when your own feet look just like agendas.

So are we going to start having issues again? My comments are being twisted by a few who like following me around.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Gived it a rest, talk about agenda you clearly have one of your own. I think teams win not 1 fricken player, you well it is the QB and HC well good for you, glad the game is that narrow that it is just 2 men who win the games. Fricken joke.

Majority of teams in post season ranked high in both passing and running, they were the most compete offenses they kept defense at bay because they were not one dimintional. Dallas hell we ranked at the top in passing but we also ranked almost dead last in running and defense was poor. I think QB is important I think team is even more important

Some of you need to give it a rest so we can move on and talk about what's currently going on. No one said one player wins games that just the spin some of you keep using. Show me where I said ONE player or the HC wins games? Just let it go!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
In other words, I want the last word! I am right and you all have agendas.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
In your mind I'm saying only the QB and HC wins games. How about providing a link and a post where I made that declaration?

You have gone on and on about avg QB can't win now days you throw for 4,000 yards funny deal neither QB in this past SB threw for 4,000 yards. You have gone on and on, I stopped responding a few days back the only one who has continued this is you. Telling me to let it go, man you are too fricken funny.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You have gone on and on about avg QB can't win now days you throw for 4,000 yards funny deal neither QB in this past SB threw for 4,000 yards. You have gone on and on, I stopped responding a few days back the only one who has continued this is you. Telling me to let it go, man you are too fricken funny.

I'll be more specific an average QB who plays "average" during the postseason is unlikely to win a SB in this era. That's my opinion and everything we're discussing is based on opinion. QB's have to produce in the playoffs because eventually they'll run into one of the elite QB's and get outgunned. We've seen it happen to Mark Sanchez and Flacco in title games. Flacco was holding the Ravens back until he elevated his game from a bus driver to one who could produce in big games. You can reach the playoffs with an average QB but unless they step up and play like a much better than average QB you aren't going to win a championship. The Vikings made the playoffs with an average QB situation last season and got knocked off due to poor play by their QB.

Not even a 2100 yard rusher who put up almost a hundred yards in the playoffs could save them. Flacco put up less than 4000 yards during the regular season but was on a 4500 yard regular season pace during the playoffs and those yards were leading to TD's. Yards mean little if they're not leading to TD's just look at Matt Stafford last season. I'm only still going because replies keep coming to my posts. It takes two to tango and it's obvious some are just showing up looking for anyway they can to slam my opinions. There's 2 FANS passing out "likes" to everyone who disagrees with me which exposes part of their agenda. LOL I'm starting to think the strategy some have is to try and bore me into not responding anymore with a bunch of nonsense.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
That was during the regular season. Kaepernick was doing some of his damage with his legs. He put up 415 yards and 5 TD's rushing plus he was efficient when he passed the ball only tossing 3 int's compared to 10 TD passes. He accounted for 15 TD's rushing and receiving during the regular season. In the playoffs he put up almost 800 yards passing and 264 yards rushing. His TD to turnover ratio both passing and rushing was 7-2 during the post season. Flacco only tossed 10 int's during the regular season and his defense created some turnovers. The last time Romo tossed 10 int's during the regular season it led to an 11-5 record, a division title and a playoff win. I already covered it's not all about passing yards.

The Cowboys won 11 games in 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.