Twitter: Winning division by default. Wentz injury

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don’t know. Taking a look at the schedule, they still have a chance. Dallas blew their chance. Doesn’t matter. Whatever team sent from the NFC East is going to get mauled in the first round.
The only thing the Cowboys have blown is a first round bye.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah but that was different, they had injuries early in season, and when they all came back they won most of the nov dec games, then straight to SB.
That was a good team, with very good defense.
defense was ranked 27th?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
defense was ranked 27th?
that might be for the season, like I said lol they got guys back from injury and started playing good 2nd half of season.
cowboys had beat them both games, but the team they faced in div round was not the same team.

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
uninformed football fan.

wentz has the same bad record as your hero check down dak, missing desean Jackson who had 150 yards in his 1 and only game this year, and has been out since.

his second best receiver, Jeffrey, has missed half the season. Has also missed starting run Howard last 3 games, and lane Johnson last two.

that’s right his best wr options were algolor and Jordan Matthews who has been on the couch first 7 weeks of season healthy, unsigned.

dak is 6-6 with healthy team. What would his record be if he didn’t have Amari all year like Jackson, Gallup half the year ? Oh and I’d they didn’t play cup cake teams first quarter of season.

hasn’t beaten a winning team all year. At least wentz beat packers and bills.

had Jackson been healthy there 8-3 the worst case.
:omg:
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
uninformed football fan.

wentz has the same bad record as your hero check down dak, missing desean Jackson who had 150 yards in his 1 and only game this year, and has been out since.

his second best receiver, Jeffrey, has missed half the season. Has also missed starting run Howard last 3 games, and lane Johnson last two.

that’s right his best wr options were algolor and Jordan Matthews who has been on the couch first 7 weeks of season healthy, unsigned.

dak is 6-6 with healthy team. What would his record be if he didn’t have Amari all year like Jackson, Gallup half the year ? Oh and I’d they didn’t play cup cake teams first quarter of season.

hasn’t beaten a winning team all year. At least wentz beat packers and bills.

had Jackson been healthy there 8-3 the worst case.

No excuses for Dallas; no excuses for Philly. Win with what you have. They are all paid professionals.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Technically, Giants and Commanders are NOT eliminated from the playoff race.

Wouldn’t it be funny if they won the division? The way we’re playing, along with the Eagles, I wouldn’t be surprised.

I'm black pilled enough about the Cowboys that I'd find that some tasty lemonade. Garrett gone and Jerry humiliated.

Commanders are on a 1 game winning streak! And they play us in the season finale. Imagine Jerry losing that game *at home for a playoff berth*. Bwahahaha!

For the lolz!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We dodged a nuclear bomb by not being able to draft that bum

Imagine what the Eagles would be like with Foles and all those picks they gave up.

Must gnaw at their malignant hearts.

Talked to a Bears fan the other day. He too says Eagles fans are savages.