Winning in spite of McCarthy

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Zeke and Randy did not agree with the passive 4th quarter strategy.

Both offense and defense went into play not to lose mode instead of throttling down and running that carcass over and over.

That's not clear to you?
I’m saying quotes because I think you may be reading into something that’s not there. They said they as players need to finish better.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I’m saying quotes because I think you may be reading into something that’s not there. They said they as players need to finish better.

The players were executing passivity in the 4th.

The coordinators and HC dictate the plays, you know this.

Even Jerry wanted Cowboys to cut off the head instead of taking foot off the pedal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The players were executing passivity in the 4th.

The coordinators and HC dictate the plays, you know this.

Even Jerry wanted Cowboys to cut off the head instead of taking foot off the pedal.
I don’t think the coaching staff told Canady to give up big plays intentionally lol.

Ken

Reaction score
Hey guys, remember when I said this?
McCarthy cost us another game with his boneheaded risk taking.

59 yard FG attempt when pinning them was the right move. Flip the field and trust your defense. Clearly you claim to trust your D by trying a FG, why not play smart football and pin them? I can tell you with certainty, Parcells would have pinned them.

Not going for two, kicking the Extra Point, then taking the point off to run a horrible 2 point try. BONEHEADED. NEVER takes points off the board. We lost in OT because of that.

Just overall, i have detected no philosopy from him whatsoever. I have no idea what type of coach he is beyond boneheaded. We always knew what Parcells was, just all about controlling the clock and field position. JG, conservative to a fault.

This guy, no clue.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
McCarthy cost us another game with his boneheaded risk taking.

59 yard FG attempt when pinning them was the right move. Flip the field and trust your defense. Clearly you claim to trust your D by trying a FG, why not play smart football and pin them? I can tell you with certainty, Parcells would have pinned them.

Not going for two, kicking the Extra Point, then taking the point off to run a horrible 2 point try. BONEHEADED. NEVER takes points off the board. We lost in OT because of that.

Just overall, i have detected no philosopy from him whatsoever. I have no idea what type of coach he is beyond boneheaded. We always knew what Parcells was, just all about controlling the clock and field position. JG, conservative to a fault.

This guy, no clue.

Agree, sorry but he is killing us.

Reactions: BAT