Winning tonight isnt good enough IMO

Silverstar

Reaction score
We can only beat ourselves IMO.

Last week Glenn had two false starts, Witten pushed off in the endzone, Fasano got a crackback? penalty, Williams roughed up the passer and Parcells blew a timeout with a bad challenge. Six costly mistakes, that changed the outcome of the game and could have been avoided.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Just give me a win......ugly, bad, lucky, I could care less. I'll take that W anyway I can get it.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Silverstar said:
We can only beat ourselves IMO.

Last week Glenn had two false starts, Witten pushed off in the endzone, Fasano got a crackback? penalty, Williams roughed up the passer and Parcells blew a timeout with a bad challenge. Six costly mistakes, that changed the outcome of the game and could have been avoided.

Fasano's penalty was a offensive PI....specifically, he set a "pick".

It's a play that happens a lot, but isn't called too often.

wileedog

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

Probably only called because he made it look so obvious.

Rookie mistake.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Bizwah said:

I knew it was something strange.

Reaction score
apparently there is a bad case of amnesia going around,,, we sucked last week,,, BAD :(

I'll gladly take a 1 pt win tonight if they earn it,,, don't really want an Oregon type freebie,,, :p:

DipChit

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Just give me a win......ugly, bad, lucky, I could care less. I'll take that W anyway I can get it.

Exactly.

Come December it wont matter how it happened.. only that it did.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
This board is really antsy right now. I sense a disturbance in the Force.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Speak For Yaself . Ill Take A W Anyway We Get It . Although Id Rather We Blow Them Out .

jman

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Washington is without Shawn Springs and will be starting Carlos Rogers who got burnt badly several times by a very average offense last week. Their other starter is Mike Rumph :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

They will either be without Portis completely, or he will see limited action, and T.J. Duckett will be getting most of the carries. Duckett is slow and big, which plays into the hands of our large, strong defense. He isnt quick enough to beat us.

Their O-Line is HORRIBLY overrated and played very poorly last week.

Mark Brunell looks like he had his last hoorah last season (Then again, so did Bledsoe)

Their defense still cant generate a pass rush and isnt half the pass rushing team Jacksonville was.

We need to beat them by AT LEAST 2 scores because of these facts. If we dont, it will be slightly discouraging about the state of our team.

Well, since losing and tying are the other choices...I'll take the win. It will be good enough today.