Wireless headphones/earbuds

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
So i just got my first pair (Paxcess) only $45. I connected them bluetooth to my iphonex and they seem ok but i noticed when i am moving/head turning the sound bounces from left ear to right ear vise versa etc. Hoping this is a simple fix but i am guessing it's not and that these are a cheap pair and good ones cost about $200?

Sounds like they are defective.

I bought a cheap brand at Walmart 6 months ago. Blackweb $20. They work fine when I’m jogging, sound good too.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Sounds like they are defective.

I bought a cheap brand at Walmart 6 months ago. Blackweb $20. They work fine when I’m jogging, sound good too.

Could be the iPhone, there was some complaints from people online saying Bluetooth wouldn't connect or would drop out after connecting.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Update. :laugh:

So i sent the paxcess wireless earbuds back to amazon and purchased the bose wireless earbuds that i posted a pic of earlier.

The bose even though they are 4x more expensive they work like a dream, no sound bouncing/shifting, no lose of bluetooth connectivity, the earbuds are comfortable and don't shake loose from workout movement.

They could be a little louder but they are loud and clear enough to get the job done.
I'd rate them about a 4.5 out of 5.0 :yourock:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Update. :laugh:

So i sent the paxcess wireless earbuds back to amazon and purchased the bose wireless earbuds that i posted a pic of earlier.

The bose even though they are 4x more expensive they work like a dream, no sound bouncing/shifting, no lose of bluetooth connectivity, the earbuds are comfortable and don't shake loose from workout movement.

They could be a little louder but they are loud and clear enough to get the job done.
I'd rate them about a 4.5 out of 5.0 :yourock:
I don't have personal experience with Bose products but I understand/have heard they are a legit product, albeit expensive.
I've always wanted an Acoustimass sound system for my entertainment center. The sound is amazing from such tiny speakers. I'm sure the earbuds are worth the price!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I got a pair of Sony earbuds on eBay for $20 and I love 'em.

Nothing beat what I have

yk5Xf7s.jpg