Wishes and Predictions

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
I know every ones pissed about last night game, and I know this forum is split between people who complain even if we would of won, and true fans who actually care about the future of the franchise and are trying to take this season one game at a time. So to move on from week 10, here are my wishes and predictions for the end of the season.
Wishes:
1. Offense continues to play how they are playing, we have the best offense in football, probably second to the Ravens. And Kellen Moore being a first year coordinator is doing an amazing job. Keep Garrett's hand out the damn play calling, he's trash.
2. Stay healthy, defense needs to step up there game, and hopefully they keep Heath off the field, I think the safeties played very well. Eventually if not now, start Jordan Lewis and put Chido in the slot.
3. Stop with the predictable runs with Zeke, run him to Collins and Martins side, and keep him going he will bounce back.
Predictions:
1. Lions=W, Patriots=L, Bills=W, Bears=W, Rams=L, Eagles=W, Commanders=W; Season End 10-6
I think we pray for Eagles to take a surprising L to the Giants one of there games, and lose to Patriots/Hawks and to us of course. Or we tie, and we beat them twice so we win the tie breaker with the better division record.