News: With Dak, “The Light Switch Is Always On”

Doomsday101

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – With the bye week upon him, Dak Prescott traded in his helmet for a baseball hat.

He still went to practice and worked through various drills and reps, but the Cowboys’ week off looked like a bit of a vet day for the quarterback. And to hear it from his quarterback coach, he probably wasn’t thrilled about it.

“We’re trying to give him days off. He won’t take them,” Jon Kitna said on Thursday. “There’s times where -- coming back from the Jets game, Wednesday, I knew he was beat up and sore and hurting. But the dude just wants to work every day. He wants that immediate feedback.”

Like most of his teammates, Prescott took the week off from his media session. But it was interesting visiting with Kitna for the first time since training camp, as the first-year NFL coach has had an up close view of Prescott’s best statistical start to this point in his career.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/with-dak-the-light-switch-is-always-on

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
FRISCO, Texas – With the bye week upon him, Dak Prescott traded in his helmet for a baseball hat.

He still went to practice and worked through various drills and reps, but the Cowboys’ week off looked like a bit of a vet day for the quarterback. And to hear it from his quarterback coach, he probably wasn’t thrilled about it.

“We’re trying to give him days off. He won’t take them,” Jon Kitna said on Thursday. “There’s times where -- coming back from the Jets game, Wednesday, I knew he was beat up and sore and hurting. But the dude just wants to work every day. He wants that immediate feedback.”

Like most of his teammates, Prescott took the week off from his media session. But it was interesting visiting with Kitna for the first time since training camp, as the first-year NFL coach has had an up close view of Prescott’s best statistical start to this point in his career.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/with-dak-the-light-switch-is-always-on
I read that also. The kid is a winner in my opinion I always had his back

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some day he will remove all doubt. We are lucky to have him, a true franchise qb.

Righttttttt.....and one day at Band Camp.....

tenor.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I just had to do it went to your profile page. Every single response has to do at Prescott and how much you despise him. you expect people to think what you say has integrity. When it comes to Prescott. Show some respect for yourself

Maybe Pappy is Dak's Ex :laugh:. I can't think of any other reason behind this obsession.

Cmac

Reaction score
…..but we just need the flickering of the light bulb to stop.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I really do not get it, I would think even critics of Dak would approve of this thread. All it talks about is the time and work he puts in even when given the opportunity to take time off. Currently he is raking up there with the best QB but is not resting on that, he continues to get out there and put in the work to better himself and this team. You wonder why people call you haters? You are kind of proving the point

visionary

Reaction score
Some day he will remove all doubt. We are lucky to have him, a true franchise qb.

waiting patiently for ‘that day’ just like we have been waiting for ‘that day’ with Garrett for 9 years. Garrett homies told us he would win several SBs, LOL

I guess we’ll just wait for those days to come along

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
waiting patiently for ‘that day’ just like we have been waiting for ‘that day’ with Garrett for 9 years. Garrett homies told us he would win several SBs, LOL

I guess we’ll just wait for those days to come along

Cool

erod

Reaction score
I have never once questioned Dak's commitment, work ethic, or integrity as a player or as a man.

However, he's not the first guy with these qualities that didn't reach upper tier status.

He's doing everything he can to achieve that level. Now, will he?