News: With Dak, “The Light Switch Is Always On”

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really do not get it, I would think even critics of Dak would approve of this thread. All it talks about is the time and work he puts in even when given the opportunity to take time off. Currently he is raking up there with the best QB but is not resting on that, he continues to get out there and put in the work to better himself and this team. You wonder why people call you haters? You are kind of proving the point
Haters gonna hate, you know that.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
This is one of the big reason whys I've been content to ride Dak and see what he can become. No matter what the end result is, we know he'll squeeze every ounce of realized ability out of himself that he can. Nothing will be left on the table from a lack of effort or desire to improve or willingness to be coached through adversity.

I think the returns are showing and we'll end up with a very solid QB. It's been enjoyable (and frustrating at times) to watch him progress. Hopefully it continues!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I just had to do it went to your profile page. Every single response has to do at Prescott and how much you despise him. you expect people to think what you say has integrity. When it comes to Prescott. Show some respect for yourself
He's one of the most boring reads on this board, I'm sorry to say.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
It’s amazing the hate the Dallas cowboys qb gets no matter if it’s romo or Dak. No one will be good until they get a ring. Rightfully so. I love Dak and want him to be our qb for the rest of his career. I love his whole makeup. Guy loves football.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I have never once questioned Dak's commitment, work ethic, or integrity as a player or as a man.

However, he's not the first guy with these qualities that didn't reach upper tier status.

He's doing everything he can to achieve that level. Now, will he?
That remains to be seen. I hope he can help bring us a championship.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not around here.

I know it tends to be agenda drive and being right. Some of been on the kick so long against Dak that at this point nothing will change their minds. I'm one who does not see Dak as an elite QB at this time, I think he is a good QB who is working and developing into a better QB. Then again my version of elite is players who play at high level for a considerable amount of time.

CWR

Reaction score
I just had to do it went to your profile page. Every single response has to do at Prescott and how much you despise him. you expect people to think what you say has integrity. When it comes to Prescott. Show some respect for yourself

He adds nothing to the board. Its straight troll mode all the time. I dont actually think he is a Cowboys fan. Most likely a troll from one of our division rivals.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it tends to be agenda drive and being right. Some of been on the kick so long against Dak that at this point nothing will change their minds. I'm one who does not see Dak as an elite QB at this time, I think he is a good QB who is working and developing into a better QB. Then again my version of elite is players who play at high level for a considerable amount of time.
He doesn't need to be elite. He needs talent around him just like Troy did. Nothing wrong with that.