With Keon Lattimore this team is a contender

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Let's be serious here. Make no mistake, Keon Lattimore proved in TC that he is a master at finding the hole and hitting it hard. His field vision is excellent. A backfield featuring him and a compliment of MB3 would carry us deep into the playoffs.

superpunk

Reaction score
Well obviously Keon Lattimore would provide us with a much needed spark. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in any of the major news outlets, but he is Ray Lewis's brother. Maybe at some point a pay-movie channel will capture awkwardly contrived phone conversations of the two of them - until then, I can assure you that they are absolutely related, which seems a stretch when you consider that 'Lattimore' is nowhere close to 'Lewis'.

Just some food for thought in these desperate times. I didn't really capture what you saw on my game film, but if you say it's there, I trust your judgement. Felix Jones is injured, Tashard Choice is going to need more snaps and less special teams time. Ray Lewis's brother might be just what the doctor ordered.

Matt

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2369404 said:
The guy really showed some stuff on Hard Knocks. I believe MB3 said something about how amazing he was, and how he could start on any team in the NFL, and Witten was like yah I know. With his quickness and good vision I really think that is the missing piece to make Brad like super-effective, if only the Great Red Hype would use him!

We should have never gotten rid of him...

Is that you, Ray Lewis?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Maybe if the Ravens don't make it to the playoffs then Ray Lewis will come see his little brother play and pump everyone up on the sidelines. ;) 54 players on a 53 man roster spot.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Kilyin;2369414 said:
suicide.gif

that is too damn funny, a mod here somewhere has to put that in the icon folder. We could use that one more often these days. :lmao:

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2369404 said:
The guy really showed some stuff on Hard Knocks. I believe MB3 said something about how amazing he was, and how he could start on any team in the NFL, and Witten was like yah I know. With his quickness and good vision I really think that is the missing piece to make Brad like super-effective, if only the Great Red Hype would use him!

We should have never gotten rid of him...
what a reach. It cant be this desperate.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
A big, powerful running back who has the ability to elude defenders and flash bursts of quickness ... a strong blocker ... an All-ACC performer who joined Lance Ball to form one of the top tailback duos in the country over their final two seasons ...

Thius is exactly what we need against Tampa. I wouldn't be surprised to see him rejoin the team before Sunday. The guy can flat out ball as evidenced on Hard Knocks and we were foolish to let him go... Get him back now. The timing is perfect. His bloodline is such that guaranteed success is part of what he is all about. His brother Ray Lewis would have it no other way. If our team had half the heart that Keon and Ray have we would be sitting in the driver's seat right now. The best thing Jerry could do for this team right now is to bring Keon back to assume the bulk of the carries while relegating MB3 to 3rd downs and finishing duties where he was so successful last year.

superpunk

Reaction score
Wait. James Marten is gone?

brb....starting a thread about how to fix our Oline.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;2370142 said:
lets just get coakley back and trade him for good players.

That's a good idea. Coakley would blow any of our current LBs not named Zach Thomas out of the water.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
What about giving Mrs Price a go at linebacker to try and contain the running game?

She certainly had passion on Hard Knocks, and looked like she'd bring it every game.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TX_Yid;2370187 said:
What about giving Mrs Price a go at linebacker to try and contain the running game?

She certainly had passion on Hard Knocks, and looked like she'd bring it every game.

TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And with Richard Bartel at QB and Danny Amendola at WR, we would win a championship. :rolleyes: