With Keon Lattimore this team is a contender

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Alexander;2370231 said:
And with Richard Bartel at QB and Danny Amendola at WR, we would win a championship. :rolleyes:

Bartel, Amendola, and Lattimore all have something our offense desperately needs.

Heart!

I guarantee you if you plugged Bartel in while Romo was healing, placed Amendola in the slot and sat Crayton, and made Lattimore the feature back we go into the bye week 6-3. How can someone that shares a bloodline with Ray Lewis not succeed and take this team to the next level? It's so blatantly obvious we need Lattimore. Hopefully Jerry is already putting these plans in motion.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Sometimes this board is hard to read. I guess for the same reason that no matter how HOT a woman was, I couldn't date her if his was dumb as a stump.

It blows me away that Romo is still with Simpson. I couldn't handle dealing with someone who thought Buffalo Wings were made of actual buffalo!

utrunner07

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2370244 said:
Bartel, Amendola, and Lattimore all have something our offense desperately needs.

Heart!

And here I was thinking all they needed was hearty chunky cambell's soup...

notherbob

Reaction score
Bringing in new players isn't the answer, motivating the ones you have is the answer. Big, slow, stupid and stodgy is not a formula for success. Players have to be motivated in this NFL and too many players on the Cowboys just don't seem to care. I say fining them when they commit stupid penalties and benching them if they keep on making them would do wonders for their attitude. Of course, I could be wrong since I don't understand big dummies - I'm an average size dummy, myself.