With Stevenson out again Zeke gets another start against KC today

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL!... Where's all the haters today? Zeke looked pretty spry hurdling that dude didn't he? Didn't even break stride. The Pats line stinks out loud so his running numbers are going to suffer. Yet he stepped up and helped his team win a game.. again.. What's that? 2 out of 3 since he took over as the starter? Both wins against teams in the playoff hunt. Weird isn't it? It's almost like Zeke's still a good football player and that having him on your team makes you better.. Just a thought..
Wow! You are either a troll, Zeke’s mom, or a 5 year old.

Zeke literally had 12 carries for 27 yards and a 2.2 average.

It’s downright pathetic. Zeke is beyond done.

Why on earth are you crowing about 27 yards and a 2.2 average? You look like a complete fool.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
LOL!... Where's all the haters today? Zeke looked pretty spry hurdling that dude didn't he? Didn't even break stride. The Pats line stinks out loud so his running numbers are going to suffer. Yet he stepped up and helped his team win a game.. again.. What's that? 2 out of 3 since he took over as the starter? Both wins against teams in the playoff hunt. Weird isn't it? It's almost like Zeke's still a good football player and that having him on your team makes you better.. Just a thought..
Zeke went 11 for 25 yards against KC. 2.3 ypc.
Lmao. Ronnie is going senile.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Wow! You are either a troll, Zeke’s mom, or a 5 year old.

Zeke literally had 12 carries for 27 yards and a 2.2 average.

It’s downright pathetic. Zeke is beyond done.

Why on earth are you crowing about 27 yards and a 2.2 average? You look like a complete fool.
Because I watched the game and saw that he was getting hit in the backfield 90% of the time but refusing to lose yards. His yards before contact over the last 3 games has been 0.9 yards. As in barely being able to get to the line of scrimmage before getting hit. When you watch and see a man continue to pound the rock and push the pile under those conditions you applaud him. He's giving up his body for the benefit of the team. Something I think too few of you understand. New England's line stinks and is getting stinkier by the week. Those guys appear to already have their off-season tee times set.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Because I watched the game and saw that he was getting hit in the backfield 90% of the time but refusing to lose yards. His yards before contact over the last 3 games has been 0.9 yards. As in barely being able to get to the line of scrimmage before getting hit. When you watch and see a man continue to pound the rock and push the pile under those conditions you applaud him. He's giving up his body for the benefit of the team. Something I think too few of you understand. New England's line stinks and is getting stinkier by the week. Those guys appear to already have their off-season tee times set.
Yes momma Zeke. We understand.

Zeke would truly be AWESOME!…..

……if he had 5 Hall of Fame linemen.

…….and if he had an All-pro QB.

…….and if he had a Pro-Bowl fullback.

…….and if he had eaten Campbell’s chunk soup for lunch.

…….and if he had a sleep number bed.

……..and if the wind was blowing north to south at 6 mph.

……..and if…..

:flagwave:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yes momma Zeke. We understand.

Zeke would truly be AWESOME!…..

……if he had 5 Hall of Fame linemen.

…….and if he had an All-pro QB.

…….and if he had a Pro-Bowl fullback.

…….and if he had eaten Campbell’s chunk soup for lunch.

…….and if he had a sleep number bed.

……..and if the wind was blowing north to south at 6 mph.

……..and if…..

:flagwave:
Sure kid whatever you say..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Ronnie, just admit you were wrong about Zeke. It happens. Bragging about a guy averaging under 2.5 ypc in his last two games is downright embarassing. It makes you look foolish.
Wrong in what way.. I said Zeke being in the starting lineup would help the Patriots win more games. They are 2-1 in these last two games with him in the starting lineup. That's the reality. Stats never tell the whole story. Zeke plays winning football. Once I saw how bad the Pats line and passing attack were I gave up on any gaudy rushing numbers for Zeke. But he's still out there doing what he can to help the team win. I celebrate that. You don't.. fine.. To each his own.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Wrong in what way.. I said Zeke being in the starting lineup would help the Patriots win more games. They are 2-1 in these last two games with him in the starting lineup. That's the reality. Stats never tell the whole story. Zeke plays winning football. Once I saw how bad the Pats line and passing attack were I gave up on any gaudy rushing numbers for Zeke. But he's still out there doing what he can to help the team win. I celebrate that. You don't.. fine.. To each his own.
Movimg the goal post Ronnie. That is NOT what you said last year. Now you continue to add qualifiers and change the end goal. Once again it makes you look foolish. A real man can admit when he's wrong.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Movimg the goal post Ronnie. That is NOT what you said last year. Now you continue to add qualifiers and change the end goal. Once again it makes you look foolish. A real man can admit when he's wrong.
The only predictions I have made about Zeke was that a) he would picked up by another team if the Cowboys released him and b) he would have a better season than whoever the Cowboys trotted out at the #2 back. I still believe the Cowboys would be better if they still had him. He sure as hell would not have fumbled the ball against Miami and he would not have been held out of the end zone on multiple tries against the Eagles. So he would probably have been worth two more wins for the Cowboys. Now go ahead remind me which games Rico Dowdle or Deuce Vaughan have won for us. Hell I can't even think of one where Tony Pollard was a key player in helping us win.. Unless you count his vastly improved pass protection.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The only predictions I have made about Zeke was that a) he would picked up by another team if the Cowboys released him and b) he would have a better season than whoever the Cowboys trotted out at the #2 back. I still believe the Cowboys would be better if they still had him. He sure as hell would not have fumbled the ball against Miami and he would not have been held out of the end zone on multiple tries against the Eagles. So he would probably have been worth two more wins for the Cowboys. Now go ahead remind me which games Rico Dowdle or Deuce Vaughan have won for us. Hell I can't even think of one where Tony Pollard was a key player in helping us win.. Unless you count his vastly improved pass protection.
Getting rid of Zeke was addition by subtraction.

When he was on the team, the coaches felt like they had to force-feed him the ball which would inevitably be a wasted play more often than not.

Don’t even get me started on his horrendously awful contract that was an anchor to this team.

Can Zeke provide a good service every now and then? Sure.
But Zeke’s negatives far outweighed his positives. Therefore he is no longer on the team.