Twitter: With the 16th pick, Dallas Cowboys draft. who?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
ever who is the top QB that we can move up to get? the guy we have sucked. or trade for a better average QB. Sheesh, enough of these projects.

you can have accuracy issues, pocket awareness issues, and no ability to read the defense in college, but in the NFL you can't get away with this crap every week.

Last edited:

uvaballa

Reaction score
Those TEs were wasted picks. I said it at the time. I'm not going to pass up superior talent for needs.

Would you rather have TJ Watt or Taco Charlton?
Superior talent doesn’t always pan out. I know a ton of talented QBs who didn’t pan out. Brady didn’t have superior talent and he’s an all time great.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have watched every play that Dak has stepped on the field and conclude he is not good enough to carry this team to a championship.

You can love Dak all you want. It is your right. But do not ever tell others what they can believe.
I can and will tell others when they are wrong about a player, especially when the stats and video support that player.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Grant Delpit, S, LSU
Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma - to take Jaylons place
Jacob Eason, QB, Washington
Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama
Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
Kenneth Murray, OLB/ILB, Oklahoma
Raekwon Davis, DT/3-4DE/NT, Alabama

any of these guys make us a better team

Jacob Eason? Makes us a better team? He couldn’t even make his college team better. Had to transfer from Georgia when he got beat out by a FRESHMAN!!!!!
:lmao:

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Well we win that game yesterday with a better QB.

Ok.....but Eason ain’t better than Dak. The only 2 QB’s I’d even consider over Dak are Burrow and Tua. Everyone complains about Dak and his accuracy, then mention the Eason’s and Herbert’s of the world - 2 guys that had accuracy issues in COLLEGE, not the NFL.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t have Dak hatred. I was supporting him earlier this season because I thought he turned the page. He did not. He fabricated it like the rest of his teammates.

He IS NOT a difference maker. Difference makers change the team when they aren’t on the field. Letting Dak go would do absolutely nothing bad to this offense. Nothing would change. What in the hell has Dak shown you to make you believe he’s a difference maker besides him flipping into the end zone in Seattle?
You need help. Seriously. Correction: No amount of tape or help will make you understand Dak is plenty of good. You simply don't like him. No problem. It's going to be a long many years of frustration to you to see Dak as the franchise QB of the Dallas Cowboys for many years to come.

Hardline

Reaction score
Superior talent doesn’t always pan out. I know a ton of talented QBs who didn’t pan out. Brady didn’t have superior talent and he’s an all time great.
Superior talent has a better track record than not .

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
https://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/college/Auburn_logo.gif Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
Height: 6-4. Weight: 322.
Projected 40 Time: 4.95.
Projected Round (2020): Top-16.

I don't care what I have to trade to get this guy. He's the missing piece on defense. He commands the double team to free up our DEs....he keeps guards off our LBers. He would allow us to not have to cheat a SS up in the box to stop the run.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Ok.....but Eason ain’t better than Dak. The only 2 QB’s I’d even consider over Dak are Burrow and Tua. Everyone complains about Dak and his accuracy, then mention the Eason’s and Herbert’s of the world - 2 guys that had accuracy issues in COLLEGE, not the NFL.
Well if Tua is there gotta consider him too. A lot will have to do with the new coaching staff.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Top two picks last three years:

2019 - Trysten Hill, Conner McGovern
2018 - Leighton Vander Esch, Connor Williams
2017 - Taco Chartlon, Chidobe Awuzie.

Not holding my breathe expecting much from our 2020 top pick.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Top two picks last three years:

2019 - Trysten Hill, Conner McGovern
2018 - Leighton Vander Esch, Connor Williams
2017 - Taco Chartlon, Chidobe Awuzie.

Not holding my breathe expecting much from our 2020 top pick.
It will be a much higher pick , with a new staff.

superonyx

Reaction score
Sounds like excuses to me. No one forced him to play. Again, he’s being detrimental to this team. We could’ve made Devin Smith active in his times of injury. Like Dak, he’s holding the team down by playing with injury.
Wait. Aren’t you one of the village idiots crucifying Cooper for coming out of the game?
I see how it is. If he plays when not 100% he is hurting the team. When he comes out of a game he is lazy and selfish..

so no matter what he loses.
Gotcha.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Wait. Aren’t you one of the village idiots crucifying Cooper for coming out of the game?
I see how it is. If he plays when not 100% he is hurting the team. When he comes out of a game he is lazy and selfish..

so no matter what he loses.
Gotcha.

When he comes out of the game, he needs to tell the TRUTH as to what happened. He was tired and gave up. I believe he was benched now though, because he did suck last night. He sucked last night because after he gave up on two passes and dropped them/let them fly by (mostly because Dak threw them improperly) and he gave up like a lazy, selfish player and pouted the rest of the game.

Also, he could've test the game, seen how he felt, and if he felt detrimental to the team, he could've went up to coach and tell him "I'm injured and I feel detrimental to the team". He did not do that, however.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You need help. Seriously. Correction: No amount of tape or help will make you understand Dak is plenty of good. You simply don't like him. No problem. It's going to be a long many years of frustration to you to see Dak as the franchise QB of the Dallas Cowboys for many years to come.

A franchise QB does have below 40 QBR in the last 5 games. What a joke. He will hold this team down for many years to come as well. We're doomed if we resign him. How some of you are content with this average QB is ridiculous. What has he shown you this season to make him look amazing!? He has 2 amazing games, I will give you that (Vikings and Lions) but those games do NOT overrule the horrendously bad games that any QB could've looked better in (Pats, Bills, Bears, 2nd Philly game). What are your excuses for those games?