Twitter: With the 16th pick, Dallas Cowboys draft. who?

superonyx

Reaction score
When he comes out of the game, he needs to tell the TRUTH as to what happened. He was tired and gave up. I believe he was benched now though, because he did suck last night. He sucked last night because after he gave up on two passes and dropped them/let them fly by (mostly because Dak threw them improperly) and he gave up like a lazy, selfish player and pouted the rest of the game.

Also, he could've test the game, seen how he felt, and if he felt detrimental to the team, he could've went up to coach and tell him "I'm injured and I feel detrimental to the team". He did not do that, however.
Come on man. This is getting more silly by the hour.
If nothing else can we at least learn from past mistakes? Remember the narrative last night was he pulled himself out. Now we moved the goal post and twisted ourselves into pretzels to find a way to keep the execution on schedule.

You don’t know what he said, what coaches said, what injuries and how much each on affects which routes. This is all speculation fueled from anger around an ugly season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
A franchise QB does have below 40 QBR in the last 5 games. What a joke. He will hold this team down for many years to come as well. We're doomed if we resign him. How some of you are content with this average QB is ridiculous. What has he shown you this season to make him look amazing!? He has 2 amazing games, I will give you that (Vikings and Lions) but those games do NOT overrule the horrendously bad games that any QB could've looked better in (Pats, Bills, Bears, 2nd Philly game). What are your excuses for those games?
The team leads the league in WR dropped passes. Amari has failed consistently to get open all season long. So have the rest of the receivers for much of the season. Sure Dak has missed some throws, but you don't throw for over 4,500 yards and 26+ TDs with a 65% completion percentage (and lead the league once again in tight window throws) by being a sucky or average QB...no matter how you try to spin it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The team leads the league in WR dropped passes. Amari has failed consistently to get open all season long. So have the rest of the receivers for much of the season. Sure Dak has missed some throws, but you don't throw for over 4,500 yards and 26+ TDs with a 65% completion percentage (and lead the league once again in tight window throws) by being a sucky or average QB...no matter how you try to spin it.

Show me stats that don't involve garbage time please. Subtract 200 yards from that packers game. He threw all those dumb, stat padding yards in that game. Take away those TD's too. Packers went into prevent. That's 23 TD's, and around 4300 yards now.

Bears game, same thing. Take away his 2 trash time TD's and 200 yards in garbage time. That's around 4100 yards and 21 TD's.

Bills game, same thing. Take away that final trash time TD and the 200 yards in garbage time. Thats 3900 yards and 20 TD's.

I would say take away his TD's from the Saints, 2nd Philly game, and Pats game, but he didn't have any in those games :rolleyes:. What a great QB. He does jack crap when it matters. He does jack crap when it comes time to make a statement. He does jack crap in crunch time. He does jack crap when his defense crumbles. He's an average-bad QB. Get over it. He's getting replaced next offseason or the one after.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Show me stats that don't involve garbage time please. Subtract 200 yards from that packers game. He threw all those dumb, stat padding yards in that game. Take away those TD's too. Packers went into prevent. That's 23 TD's, and around 4300 yards now.

Bears game, same thing. Take away his 2 trash time TD's and 200 yards in garbage time. That's around 4100 yards and 21 TD's.

Bills game, same thing. Take away that final trash time TD and the 200 yards in garbage time. Thats 3900 yards and 20 TD's.

I would say take away his TD's from the Saints, 2nd Philly game, and Pats game, but he didn't have any in those games :rolleyes:. What a great QB. He does jack crap when it matters. He does jack crap when it comes time to make a statement. He does jack crap in crunch time. He does jack crap when his defense crumbles. He's an average-bad QB. Get over it. He's getting replaced next offseason or the one after.
You and your badly misinformed rants are jack crap. Plain and simple.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone else surprised we are drafting so late? Seems like we were so much worse than 16th pick.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Is the scouting team limited in per diem. Can't scout outside of Idaho? This team is littered with Boise State products.

Enough

As Shannon Sharpe ask Skip, where was this at before and why all of a sudden are you having to pass from 21 or 24 down. Which means in elementary terms, your a-- was not doing anything at the beginning to fall behind that much and now you are throwing for yards playing catch up. It like in basketball when the starters are taken out and up by 27 but the other team losses by 10. Most will think it was a tight game, NO IT WAS NOT.

Gaede

Reaction score

LOL. So you're arguing, take away all his stats and his stats are garbage?!

Take away Brady's super bowl rings and he's a bum!!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
You have yet to show me the stats and QBR of our world renowned QB in the following games
Bills
Pats
Jets
Saints
Bears
2nd Philly Game
2nd NYG game

My rants are "misinformed" yet you haven't posted anything informing yourself. Hypocritical much?

How many posters are against what you are saying about garbage yards? Seems like several but I am with you my man.

silvernblu

Reaction score
The Cowboys trade the 16th pick to New Orleans in exchange for Sean Payton

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We need OBJ. He wants out of Cleveland. We need to go get him.

Oh sure, that'll work out well. We've already got entitled, haven't-won-anything "stars" in the locker room, so let's add one more.