With the 4th pick of the draft, Cowboys select....

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
ok, this one is here for everyone to make the pick.

my opinion based on needs, probabilities, limitations due to age of particular players (Romo), and finally results of this year, I think our first pick should be QB Paxton Lynch or Jared Goff.

If those 2 are not available (and I might not even be upset if they get this guy anyway), then I would get RB Elliot of Ohio State. Watching him play, I am like WOW just WOW. He would be perfect behind a healthy Romo.

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
A QB. I have no clue who that will be until all the practice stuff/combine/etc...

Eddie

Reaction score
I think the Browns are leaning towards Goff.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
rg3jerseyuncle.jpg

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I wouldn't spend a top 5 pick on a RB. Or personally, a CB. I want a future starting qb, or a high end player at lineback/safety

Well I think he is that good, but we would have to trade down to get better value and still get him. Personally I think we need that QB, and one of the top two I mentioned should be there at #4.

cds99

Reaction score
We are close enough to the to we could trade to the top if we fill goff or lynch who we think they are

Eddie

Reaction score
Well I think he is that good, but we would have to trade down to get better value and still get him. Personally I think we need that QB, and one of the top two I mentioned should be there at #4.

Unless SF jumps ahead of us to snag the QB Cleveland doesn't take.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Jerry hates drafting QBs in the 1st round...I think they will go all in for Manziel or RG3.