With the 4th pick of the draft, Cowboys select....

cds99

Reaction score
I think we are sitting nice in the draft.
1st-titans most likely go OL
2nd- Cleveland could take bosa and they could take a qb, this one stumps me.
3rd- they won't be taking a qb as rivers is under contract till 2019, maybe VH3 or ramsey since they may lose weddle.
OUR BELOVED BOYS- I am torn on lynch or goff, I would prob take goff though. I know some don't want a qb, but you must build for the future. This season has been a wreck. Get a guy to groom and you take him. Period. I like ramsey and zeke but no way I take either this high.

tm1119

Reaction score
1. Goff
2. Bosa
3. Lynch
4. Trade down

Not sure I see that changing either. There really aren't any other guys I'd consider with a top 4 pick

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Guys, if Lynch and Goff are the consensus top quarterbacks and we're picking fourth, neither will be available to us, unless we move up.
Cleveland WILL take a quarterback. So will San Francisco.
So the Titans, who are rebuilding, will be in a position to make a deal with either the Browns or the Niners and get more draft picks.

With that said, I'd take Bosa. You build a team on the offensive and defensive lines. We have a high pick in the second and can move back into the first for Wentz, if he's not gone.
But I'm not going to even consider Lynch or Goff because I'm pretty certain they're not going to be there at #4.

reddyuta

Reaction score
1. Goff
2. Bosa
3. Lynch
4. Trade down

Not sure I see that changing either. There really aren't any other guys I'd consider with a top 4 pick

pretty much it,i dont see a DB or LB worth a top 5 pick.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think we are sitting nice in the draft.
1st-titans most likely go OL
2nd- Cleveland could take bosa and they could take a qb, this one stumps me.
3rd- they won't be taking a qb as rivers is under contract till 2019, maybe VH3 or ramsey since they may lose weddle.
OUR BELOVED BOYS- I am torn on lynch or goff, I would prob take goff though. I know some don't want a qb, but you must build for the future. This season has been a wreck. Get a guy to groom and you take him. Period. I like ramsey and zeke but no way I take either this high.

The Titans aren't taking Tunsil if there's a team willing to swing a trade. I doubt the Browns take Bosa. They just picked Shelton, and I doubt very seriously they consider Manziel as their future quarterback. He's been injured, suffered another concussion, he's not trustworthy and he can't read defenses. And they don't have time to wait on him.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
dont go by one game,this is how Derek carr made it to the 2nd rd .he had a terrible bowl game and teams couldnt see past it.In fact i wouldnt go by Bowl games too much for everybody especially defensive guys who wont play with vigor because they are worried they will get hurt.

Like the Penn State QB better and he'll be in the 3rd - 4th.

cds99

Reaction score
The Titans aren't taking Tunsil if there's a team willing to swing a trade. I doubt the Browns take Bosa. They just picked Shelton, and I doubt very seriously they consider Manziel as their future quarterback. He's been injured, suffered another concussion, he's not trustworthy and he can't read defenses. And they don't have time to wait on him.

Ok so who do you think they are taking. Titans I can def see taking tunsil, mariota was killed. Who else you think trans in front take?

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
1. Goff
2. Bosa
3. Lynch
4. Trade down

Yep. I really hope we get the 3rd pick to guarantee a shot at one of those three.