With the Game Moved to 4:15PM EST...

links18

Reaction score
Will Philthy know if they are eliminated or not by game time? Now that we control our own destiny and one win gets us in, this week is all about whether or not our coaches can come up with an approach to the week that is all about urgency and whether or not they can put together a game plan that leaves nothing in the stable to get the win. Who here has any confidence this current coaching staff can do that? :(

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Yep if Tampa beats Oakland at 1pm then Philly wil be eliminated!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ok so what we're looking for is Tampa to win and eliminate them in the hopes that it will put them so down that we walk all over them!!!

Actually I don't care either way. Dallas is going to go in and win regardless of what is going on for Philly.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Hopefully this game is on in Chicago when I'm there this sunday..really.

notherbob

Reaction score
I have no idea what this bunch will do or why.

I'm sure they don't either.

cmacch

Reaction score
pjtoadie;2516316 said:
Yep if Tampa beats Oakland at 1pm then Philly wil be eliminated!

You mean WHEN they beat Oakland? I'm sorry, I know the "any given Sunday" idea, but Oakland pulling out a win would be a miracle.

jimmy40

Reaction score
bbgun;2516358 said:
The game has officially been moved?
If it has then that's a bull**** thing to do, they should move the Tampa game also.

Coy

Reaction score
cmacch;2516457 said:
You mean WHEN they beat Oakland? I'm sorry, I know the "any given Sunday" idea, but Oakland pulling out a win would be a miracle.

Remember they would also need Chicago to lose one of their two games, so even if TB loses to Oakland (won´t happen) they still need Chicago to lose.

cmacch

Reaction score
Coy;2516479 said:
Remember they would also need Chicago to lose one of their two games, so even if TB loses to Oakland (won´t happen) they still need Chicago to lose.

It could happen. Is it LIKELY? Probably not.
If Chicago is going to lose, it will be to Houston.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
even if they are eliminated by game time, I would guess they will be very motivated to knock us out of the playoffs.

tiny tim

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2516506 said:
even if they are eliminated by game time, I would guess they will be very motivated to knock us out of the playoffs.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if the Eagles have no chance of making the playoffs they would love to beat us to knock us out of the playoffs and because they would love to beat one of their rivals.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
bbgun;2516358 said:
The game has officially been moved?

I havent seen it official anywhere yet. FOX and ESPN still show the game starting at 1pm. DMN also still has it as an early game.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jimmy40;2516463 said:
If it has then that's a bull**** thing to do, they should move the Tampa game also.

it isn't like soccer with match fixing, an early Tampa win will benefit us big time so I want that game over by the time we start.

links18

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2516594 said:
it isn't like soccer with match fixing, an early Tampa win will benefit us big time so I want that game over by the time we start.

If Philly is eliminated, it may cause them to play less conservatively and just go all out to beat us, be careful what you wish for. :eek: